Automotive pumps perform different functions including raising, compressing, or transferring fluids by mechanical action and facilitate the circulation of fluids around a system for a vehicle’s operational performance. The rapidly evolving automotive industry has provided advanced solutions in fluid dynamics for automotive applications.
The global Automotive Pump Market is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from USD 12.7 billion in 2020 to USD 17.7 billion by 2025.
Market growth can be attributed to the continuously fluctuating oil prices that have increased the demand for fuel-efficient vehicles. Thus, automakers’ focus on introducing high mileage passenger cars is expected to fuel the growth of the pump market for automotive. Furthermore, the introduction of stringent emission norms to curb rising pollution is driving the growth of the market. Growing concerns over environmental pollution have led to the implementation of stringent emission norms and enhanced the demand for fuel-efficient passenger cars.
The major market players include Aisin Seiki (Japan), Delphi (UK), Denso (Japan), Johnson Electric (Hong Kong), Bosch (Germany), KSPG (Germany), Magna (Canada), SHW (Germany), and ZF (Germany) among others.
The growth of this market is also driven by the increasing demand for efficient pumps by vehicle manufacturers. The demand for electrically operated pumps has increased due to improved performance and less fuel consumption. Mechanical automotive pumps use mechanical force to pump the fluid, whereas electric pumps utilize electric energy from a motor to pump the fluid. Thus, the use of electric pumps has increased gradually due to their many advantages over mechanical pumps. Electric fuel pumps provide more fuel efficiency as compared to mechanical fuel pumps. However, electric pumps require sophisticated technology and increase the cost for OEMs. The pumps for windshield and headlight application electric pumps have been installed by vehicle manufacturers. Also, transmission oil and water pump are expected to increase in the coming years for the electric segment. Thus, the electric technology is expected to witness the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=242990293
The variable displacement pump is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. Automobile OEMs across the globe are focusing on increasing engine efficiency in terms of fuel economy and power output. OEMs are evaluating all possible methods to reduce parasitic losses in the powertrain to increase fuel efficiency. The consumption of power is comparatively higher in fixed displacement pumps than the variable displacement pump, which leads to a reduction in fuel efficiency. Thus, OEMs have started using variable displacement pumps to improve vehicular performance. Also, with the increasing stringency of emission norms in developed regions, the market for variable displacement pumps is estimated to grow in these regions.
The Asia Pacific market is estimated to be the largest during the forecast period. The increasing sales of commercial vehicles and passenger cars in the region are expected to drive the growth of the market. China is the largest producer of automobiles in the world. Recent infrastructure developments have boosted the light-duty and electric vehicle markets in China, thereby pushing the demand for efficient fleet solutions for transport. Furthermore, nearly all major OEMs inclined toward low emission passenger vehicles have invested in the Chinese market. Also, concerns over ecological imbalance caused by vehicle emissions have increased in the past decade in countries such as India, China, Malaysia, and Thailand. These concerns have forced major vehicle manufacturers to shift their focus toward low fuel consuming vehicles. Hence, Asia Pacific is expected to show incremental growth in the market during the forecast period.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=242990293
The headlight washer pump segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing market. The headlight washer system helps to uncoil the headlight caused by frost, heat, drying out, and electrical faults. The headlight washer pump market for the passenger car segment is expected to grow with the increasing installation of headlight washer pumps in passenger cars. The headlight washer system is a premium feature and presently offered in high-end cars. Thus, the headlight washer pump is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
• In September 2018, Aisin Seiki showcased aftermarket products such as water pumps and piston engine parts, transmission-related parts such as clutch discs, and brake-related parts such as brake pads. These products were exhibited at Chongqing International Auto Parts and Service Exhibition, Chongqing International Exposition Center (CQEXPO) (Chongqing, China).
• In May 2017, Delphi Product & Service Solutions (DPSS) launched a new fuel tank cleaning kit as part of a technician education campaign to ensure the longevity of fuel pumps. Independent research has proven that most replacement pumps that fail often do so because of contamination in the fuel tank. Taking this fact into consideration, the company has introduced this cleaning kit.
• In March 2019, the company exhibited different types of vehicle pumps at the Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition in China. The showcased pumps included washer pumps for window shield, headlamp, and sensor cleaning.
• In April 2016, Johnson Electric exhibited different types of pumps at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition in Beijing New China International Exhibition Center. These pumps included the engine variable displacement vane pumps, transmission oil pumps, electric oil pumps, and vacuum pumps.
• In October 2018, an internationally operating automobile group was awarded Düsseldorf-based Rheinmetall Group large-scale orders for its CWA 400 electrically powered pumps. The orders placed with Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH (Rheinmetall Automotive) represent a volume totaling valuation of USD 248 million.
• In September 2016, SHW Automotive GmbH received a new order to supply electric axle drive pumps to the world’s leading manufacturer of fully electric vehicles. SHW has succeeded in prevailing against strong international competition.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=242990293