According to the new market research report “Cell Dissociation Market by Product (Enzymatic (Collagenase, Trypsin, DNase, Elastase) Non-enzymatic), Type (Tissue Dissociation), Tissue (Connective, Epithelial), End User (Pharmaceutical, Research Institutes) – Global Forecast” published by MarketsandMarkets™.
The Cell Dissociation Market is expected to reach USD 440.5 Million, at a CAGR of 12.8%.
Major Market Growth Drivers:
- Increasing R&D Activities in Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Favorable Funding Scenario for Cancer Research
- Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
- Emergence of Advanced Tissue Dissociation Enzyme Products
- Acceptance of Enzyme-Free Dissociation Products Over Enzymatic Dissociation Products
Browse 75 market data Tables and 27 Figures spread through 114 Pages and in-depth TOC | Request Research Sample Pages:
Enzymatic dissociation products are estimated to account for the largest share of the cell dissociation market.
The products in the cell dissociation market include enzymatic dissociation products, non-enzymatic dissociation products and instruments & accessories. In 2018, the enzymatic dissociation products segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market. Increasing demand for enzymatic dissociation products in the pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies is the major driving factor of this segment.
The pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The end user segment is further segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, research & academic institutes, and other end users. The pharmaceutical & biotechnology segment is estimated to register highest growth rate during the forecast period. This is mainly due to rising R&D investments in order to introduce new drugs into the market.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the cell dissociation market by product, tissue, type, end user, and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify micromarkets and the drivers, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
Download PDF Brochure:
Based on region, the cell dissociation market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America dominated the cell dissociation market. This is mainly due to factors such as the rising government funding for cancer research, increasing research on infectious diseases in the research institutes, rising R&D investments in the life sciences industry and presence of all key players in the region.
Key players in the cell dissociation market include Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Roche (Switzerland), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), HiMedia Laboratories (India), STEMCELL Technologies (Canada), BD (US), ATCC (US), PAN-Biotech (Germany), and GE Healthcare (US)