According to the new market research report “Cell Therapy Technologies Market by Product (Consumables, Equipment, Software), Cell Type (Human Stem & Differentiated, Animal), Process Stages (Cell Processing, Distribution, Handling, QC), End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2023″, , published by MarketsandMarkets™, The global cell therapy technologies market is projected to reach USD 19.9 billion by 2023 from USD 10.2 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period
Browse in-depth TOC on “Cell Therapy Technologies Market”
75 – Table
30 – Figures
116 – Pages
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=213334978
Rising government investments for cell-based research, the increasing number of GMP-certified production facilities, and the large number of oncology-oriented cell-based therapy clinical trials are the key factors driving the growth of this market. China, India, Japan, Korea, and Brazil are emerging markets for cell therapy instruments. These markets boast comparatively lenient standards and government regulations as opposed to developed markets in North America and the EU, and thus offer significant growth potential for providers. However, the high cost of cell-based research and the low success rate is expected to restrain market growth to some extent during the forecast period.
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the growth opportunities related to cell therapy instruments across major regions in the future?
- Emerging countries have immense opportunities for the growth and adoption of cell therapy instruments products. Will this scenario continue in the next five years?
- Where will all the advancements in products offered by various companies take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the various products related to cell therapy and their market share in the overall cell therapy technologies market?
- What are the new trends and advancements in the market?
Request Sample Pages of the Report @https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=213334978
North America to dominate the cell therapy technologies market during the forecast period :
The market is segmented into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to dominate the market in 2018 owing to the high burden of chronic diseases and increasing R&D activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The major players in the western blotting market are Beckman Coulter (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), GE Healthcare (US), Lonza (Switzerland), Merck KGaA (Germany), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), STEMCELL Technologies, Inc. (Canada), Terumo BCT (US), and Thermo Fisher Scientific (US).