The Ceramic Substrates Market size was valued at USD 5.97 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 8.68 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.44% during the forecast period. The base year considered for the study is 2016, and the forecast period is from 2017 to 2022.
Browse 111 market data Tables and 31 Figures spread through 138 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Ceramic Substrates MarketCeramic Substrates Market by Product Type (Alumina, Aluminum Nitride, Silicon Nitride, Beryllium oxide), End-use Industry (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Telecom, Industrial, Military & Avionics), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022”
Download PDF Brochure https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=6683833
The objectives of the report are as follows:
- To estimate and forecast the ceramic substrates market size, in terms of value and volume
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To define, describe, and forecast the market size by product type, end-use industry, and region
- To forecast the size of the market with respect to five main regions (along with key countries of each region), namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To track and analyze recent developments such as new product launch, expansion, collaboration, partnership, agreement & joint venture, and acquisition in the market
- To strategically profile the key market players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Key players operating in the ceramic substrates market include Kyocera(Japan), Murata Manufacturing (Japan), CoorsTek (US), Ceram Tec (Germany), Maruwa (Japan), Tong Hsing Electronic Industries (Taiwan), LEATEC Fine Ceramics (Taiwan), Nikko Company (Japan), KOA Corporation (Japan), Yokowo (Japan), NGK Spark Plug Co. (Japan), ENRG Inc. (US), Nippon Carbide Industries (Japan), Ta-I Technology Co. (Taiwan), ECOCERA Optoelectronics Ltd. (Taiwan), Toshiba Materials (Japan), ICP Technology Co. (Taiwan), Advanced Substrate Microtechnology Corporation (US), Anaren (US), and Chaozhou Three-Circle (Group) Co. (China).
Based on region, the ceramic substrates market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is the largest market for ceramic substrates and is expected to continue leading the market till 2022. Asia Pacific is also projected to be the fastest-growing market for ceramic substrates, driven by the high demand for electronic products from the region’s developing countries. The growth of the ceramic substrates market in Asia Pacific is mainly driven by China and Japan, which together account for the largest share of the market in this region. The ceramic substrates market in China has grown exceptionally and is expected to witness further growth in the near future due to the continuous transfer of worldwide ceramic substrates production facilities in this country.