The Research Report on Collagen & Gelatin Market for Regenerative Medicine provides a detailed overview of key factors propelling the growth of the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine include rising prevalence of chronic diseases, rapid growth in aging population, and growing government & private funding to support the development of regenerative medicine.
The Global Collagen Market for Regenerative Medicine is projected to reach $ 679.9 million, at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
The Global Gelatin Market for Regenerative Medicine is projected to reach $ 94.9 Million , at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period.
Download PDF (Collagen & Gelatin): https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=95663122
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine by source, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze micro-markets with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, and core competencies in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine
Collagen and Gelatin Market for Regenerative Medicine Based on Source;
By source, the global collagen market for regenerative medicine has been segmented into bovine collagen, porcine collagen, marine collagen, and other sources. In 2017, the bovine collagen segment is expected to command the largest share of the global collagen market for regenerative medicine. The large share of this segment is attributed to the lower cost and extensive availability of bovine collagen.
Collagen Market for Regenerative Medicine, by Application
- Orthopedic Applications
- Wound Care
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Other Application
Request Research Sample Pages (Regenerative Medicine):
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the collagen market for regenerative medicine. The high incidence of periodontitis, increasing prevalence of heart diseases and diabetes in the U.S., and growing number of research studies in Canada are the major factors supporting the growth of this market. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The major players operating in the global gelatin market for regenerative medicine include GELITA AG (Germany), Nitta Gelatin, Inc. (Japan), and PB Gelatin (Belgium). Similarly, the major players operating in the global collagen market for regenerative medicine include Royal DSM (Netherlands), Integra LifeSciences Holding Corporation (U.S.), Collagen Solutions plc (U.K.), Vornia Biomaterials, Ltd. (Ireland), Collagen Matrix, Inc. (U.S.), SYMATESE (France), and NuCollagen, LLC. (U.S.).