What This Report Will
This study involved four major activities in estimating the current size of the cosmetic dentistry market. Exhaustive secondary research was carried out to collect information on the market, its peer markets, and its parent market.
The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size. After that, market breakdown and data triangulation procedures were used to estimate the size of segments and subsegments.
Expected Revenue Growth:
The market for cosmetic dentistry market is expected to grow from USD 21.9 billion in 2020 to USD 30.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6%.
Major Growth Boosters:
The cosmetic dentistry market is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the growing consumer awareness and rising focus on aesthetics, increasing prevalence of oral health disorders, and rising dental tourism in emerging markets. Furthermore, development of technologically advanced solutions and increasing number of dental laboratories investing in CAD/CAM technologies will also propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure:
1. In February 2020, Kavo Kerr (US) launched KaVo IXS Sensors. This product launch will broaden the company’s portfolio
2. In September 2019, Henry Schein One (US) acquired Lighthouse 360 (Georgia) to expand Henry Schein One’s marketing and client communication solutions
3. In July 2019, A-dec, Inc. (US) acquired Dean Dental Systems (US) to expand A-dec’s product offerings and develop innovate solutions for the dental industry
European Region to Dominate the Cosmetic Dentistry Market:
Geographically, the cosmetic dentistry industry is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The increasing significance of aesthetics, growth of the aging population, willingness to spend out-of-pocket, and rising awareness of oral hygiene and aesthetics are the primary drivers for the growth of the European markets.
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
1. Who are the top 10 players operating in the global Cosmetic Dentistry Industry?
2. What are the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Industry?
3. What are the opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players?
4. What will be growth of Cosmetic Dentistry in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa?
Market Opportunity: Development of Technologically Advanced Solutions
Cosmetic dentistry has evolved over the years with the development of new dental materials that enable superior results. Patient compliance has concurrently increased, with a sharp rise in the demand for minimally invasive procedures. Dental lasers have seen increasing use in surgical procedures such as gum lifting and teeth whitening to eliminate or minimize blood loss and reduce patient discomfort. Adhesive dentistry is another area that has gained attention—this uses composite materials to improve aesthetics and strengthen teeth with minimal damage to tooth structures. As a result, the number of people opting for such procedures is increasing. Thus, the focus on the development of new technologies and dental materials are expected to create new opportunities for players in the cosmetic dentistry market.
Request Sample Pages:
The key players operating in the cosmetic dentistry market include Henry Schein (US), DENTSPLY Sirona (US), Envista Holdings (US), Align Technology (US), and Straumann Holdings (Switzerland).
What This Report Will