Founded in 2001, M&M is a full service market research company and consulting firm that produces 240 high-level, strategically analyzed, full-length reports a year, tracking more than 10 industries. M&M plans to launch industry-wise and country-wise market tracker reports for all the verticals we track. This intelligence database comprising of about 60,000 reports a year, will form one of the world’s largest business intelligence resources worldwide. M&M has effectively used technology to automate the management of large and complex market data tables and forecasts. We, at M&M, aspire to assist our clients achieve sustainable growth by providing incisive business insight into their respective markets.
For More Details Visit: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/AboutUs-8.html
M&M Value Proposition
Our delivery model
- Syndicated research services- We annually publish 120 syndicated studies with 10% customization for every client
- Consulting assignments – Pre-Execution, Execution, and post Execution engagement models enable us to better meet client expectations
- Sponsored research studies- Our web presence spanning nearly 25 million pages helps us create visibility
How are we different?
- Longest market segmentation in the industry
- In-depth analysis of patents and profiles of key market players providing a competitive landscape
- Market data for segments such as technologies, services, and applications for major geographies
- High level analysis of major market segments and identification of opportunities
- Multi-client Market intelligence reports
- Market estimates and forecast
- Opportunity analysis
- Entry strategies
- Market positioning
- Competitive landscape and positioning
- Product positioning
- Market assessment and Feasibility study.
- Management executive summaries.
Advisory and consulting
- A team of industry experts evaluate strategic options, shape successful action plans, and help companies make critical bottom-line decisions. Our huge market intelligence repository and industry experts together put us in a position to grow alongside our clients.
North – Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252