The report “Feed Premix Market by Ingredient Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Antibiotics, Antioxidants, and Others), Livestock (Poultry, Ruminants, Swine, Aquatic Animals, Equine, and Pets), Form (Dry and Liquid), and Region – Global Forecast to 2025″, is estimated to be valued at USD 21.6 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 30.9 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Feed premixes consist of necessary growth factors that are added as supplements with concentrate feed to provide a wholesome nutritional diet for animals. Owing to the recent disease outbreaks, ingredients in feed premixes have come under focus to strengthen the immunity of livestock. With advancements in technology and awareness among farmers, the emerging markets are obtaining more localized premix products and services.
- To define, segment, and project the global market size for feed premixes
- To understand the structure of the feed premixes market by identifying its various subsegments
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the micro-markets, concerning individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the total feed premix market
- To project the size of the market and its submarkets, in terms of value and volume, for the regions (along with their respective key countries)
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To understand the competitive landscape and identify the major growth strategies adopted by the players across key regions
- To analyze the competitive developments such as expansions & investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, partnerships, joint ventures, and agreements
Download PDF Brochure:
The increasing demand for feed premix in the Asia Pacific and Latin American regions is driving the growth of the feed premix market.
Asia Pacific and Latin America are witnessing an increasing demand for feed premix for use mainly in the poultry feed industries. The population of developing countries in the Asia Pacific region—such as India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand—are expected to consume meat at an annual rate of 2.4% till 2030, according to the FAO report on “World Agriculture: Towards 2015/2030.” This has increased the demand for high-quality feed concentrates and premixes to enhance the meat weight and quality of the animals. Key players in the premix market have sensed this opportunity to start premix production plants in these regions, to meet the growing demand for feed premixes. Similarly, in South America, Brazil housed the largest cattle population in 2017, with a headcount of 330 million, and is projected to grow at a rate well above the regional average, according to the FAO. It is expected that the rising consumer awareness for nutritious products and the requirement for export quality meat products can establish a strong demand for feed premixes.
Key Market Players:
Some of the major players operating in the feed premix market include Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands), Koninklijke DSM (The Netherlands), Cargill (US), ADM (US), and DLG Group (Denmark), Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL (Thailand), Land O’Lakes, Inc. (US), AB Agri Ltd. (UK), Phibro Animal Health Corporation (US), BEC Feed Solutions Pty Ltd. (Australia), Kauno Grûdai (KG Group) (Lithuania), Devenish Nutrition, LLC. (UK), Lexington Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), De Heus Animal Nutrition BV (The Netherlands), MEGAMIX LLC (Russia), Agrofeed Ltd. (Hungary), Cladan S.A. (Argentina), Kaesler Nutrition GmbH (Germany), Avitech Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (India), and Advanced Animal Nutrition Pty Ltd. (Australia).
Key questions addressed by the report:
- Who are some of the key players operating in the feed premix market, and how intense is the competition?
- What kind of competitors and stakeholders would be interested in this market? What will be their go-to-market strategy, and which emerging market will be of significant interest?
- How are the current R&D activities and M&A’s in the feed premix market projected to create a disrupting environment in the coming years?
- What will be the level of impact of new product launches on the revenues of stakeholders due to the benefits offered by the feed premix market, such as increasing revenue, environmental regulatory compliance, and sustainable profits for the suppliers?
- Which regions are expected to show an increase in feed premix consumption?