What This Report Will Provide?
The global gas chromatography (GC) market study involved the extensive use of both primary and secondary sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry to identify the segmentation types, key players, competitive landscape, key market dynamics, and key strategies.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[166 Pages Report] The global GC market size is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2025 from USD 2.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.1%.
Major Growth Boosters:
The growth in this market is driven by the increasing adoption of GC-MS, rising crude & shale oil production, increasing importance of wastewater treatment, rising food safety concerns, and growing use of chromatography tests in the drug approval process. However, the high cost of GC equipment, geopolitical issues prevailing in some countries, and shortage of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the growth of this market during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=101656773
Critical questions answered in the report:
- How will the current technological developments affect the GC market in the long term?
- What are the reasons contributing to the growth of the various segments in the GC market?
- Which regions are likely to grow at the highest CAGR?
- What are the challenges hindering the adoption of GC solutions?
- What are the growth strategies being implemented by major market players?
- In 2019, Agilent launched the 990 Micro GC System. The system is designed to monitor calorific valuation and odorant levels in natural gas. It is a compact and rugged system that may be used in laboratories
- In 2018, The University of Duisburg Essen collaborated with Agilent to utilize its gas and liquid chromatography systems and a variety of its mass spectrometry instruments to conduct improved research studies.
- In 2018, PerkinElmer acquired Shanghai Spectrum Instruments Co., Ltd. This acquisition will allow PerkinElmer to expand its customer base for analytical instruments in China.
Oil and Gas is expected to rise in the forecast period in the end user segment
The Oil and Gas industry is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in the end user market of GC. The growth is mainly attributed toincreasing crude & shale oil production and improved gas chromatography columns for the petroleum industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=101656773
The columns segment will grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
On the basis of accessories and consumables, the GC market is divided into columns, columns accessories, autosampler accessories, flow management accessories, consumables & accessories, fittings & tubing, pressure regulators, gas generators, and other accessories. The columns segment is estimated to account for the largest share in the global gas chromatography market. The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to factors such as improved gas chromatography columns for the petroleum industry.
Regional Growth Analysis:
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global GC market. Market growth in this region is driven primarily by the increase in R&D funding, cannabis research, market for shale oil and gas, and food and agricultural industry. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific is projected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The high growth rate of the region can be attributed to factors such as extensive sales of generics in Japan and the growth in the pharma and biotech sectors in India and China.