Medical Imaging Workstations Market Overview:
The MarketsandMarkets (MNM) report examines the upstream, midstream, and downstream industries for historical and expected growth possibilities. The report on the Medical Imaging Workstations market provides in-depth analysis of the overall market size, total market revenue, and market segmentation by types and applications. The MNM report delves into the current state of market competition, as well as upcoming growth difficulties, key manufacturer profiles, and production and consumption by main regions.
This MNM analysis breaks down the global Medical Imaging Workstations market size (value, production, and consumption) by manufacturers, region, type, and application. The market status, market share, growth rate, emerging developments, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are all included in this MNM research.
Request for Sample:
Thin client workstations will account for the highest proportion of the market in 2018 based on usage mode.
The market is divided into thick client workstations and thin client workstations based on the mode of use. In 2018, the thin client workstations sector is predicted to have a bigger market share. The need for thin client workstations is being driven by factors such as the increased requirement for early and effective patient diagnosis (combined with provider emphasis on greater workflow efficiency) and the growing preference for remote and multimodal patient monitoring.
Diagnostic imaging workstations are expected to lead the market in terms of application in 2018.
The medical imaging workstations sector is divided into three categories based on application: diagnostic imaging, clinical review, and advanced imaging workstations. Due to the ongoing market transition from 2D to 3D clinical diagnostics and the greater integration of healthcare infrastructure with PACS, cloud-based solutions, and thin-client platforms across mature countries, the diagnostic imaging workstations segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2018.
By clinical speciality, the oncology segment will account for the greatest proportion of the market in 2018.
The market is divided into general imaging/radiology, cancer, cardiology, obstetrics and gynaecology, mammography, orthopaedics, urology, and other clinical specialisations based on clinical speciality. Due to the growing need for early and effective cancer diagnosis and treatment, as well as the increased use of multimodal diagnostic for accurate clinical assessment of cancer, the oncology segment is predicted to account for the highest share of the market in 2018. The expanding cancer burden in major healthcare markets, ongoing commercialization of oncology-specific medical imaging workstations, and a dynamic research ecosystem targeted at developing novel cancer diagnosis and treatment methodologies are just a few of the drivers driving the industry forward.
Download PDF Brochure:
General Electric Company (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens AG (Germany), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Carestream Health (US), Hologic (US), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Accuray Incorporated (US), Capsa Healthcare (US), Ampronix (US), Medicor Imaging (US), NGI Group (France)
The research also includes company profiles, product pictures and specifications, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information for the global key leading industry players in the Global Medical Imaging Workstations market. Analysed are raw materials and equipment upstream as well as downstream demand.
The five regions that make up the world’s market are Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The MarketsandMarkets study includes a complete analysis of the market’s key geographies, as well as noteworthy segments and sub-segments. In this MNM report, we examine the market sizes, shares, and volumes in terms of regional development. This global market analysis includes numbers, regions, and revenues, as well as a thorough examination of business chain structures, opportunities, and industry news.
Key Questions answered in the Market Report are:
- Which product segment is expected to hold the largest share in the Medical Imaging Workstations market?
- How is the competitive scenario of the Medical Imaging Workstations market?
- Which are the key factors aiding the Medical Imaging Workstations market growth?
- Which region holds the maximum share in the Medical Imaging Workstations market?
- Which application segment emerged as the leading segment in the Medical Imaging Workstations market?
- Which are the major key players in the Medical Imaging Workstations market?
- What key trends are expected to emerge in the Medical Imaging Workstations market in the forecast period?
- Which company held the largest share in the Medical Imaging Workstations market?
Reasons to Purchase the Global Market Report:
- There is a great deal of information in the report, including market dynamics and opportunities for the forecast period.
- There are segments and sub-segments for quantitative, qualitative, and value (USD Million) data.
- Data are provided at the regional, sub-regional, and national levels to show demand and supply dynamics.
- The competitive landscape includes the shares of significant players, new developments, and strategies.
- Companies that offer comprehensive products, financial data, latest advancements, SWOT analyses, and business plans.