According to the new market research report “Active Implantable Medical Devices Market by Product (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (Transvenous & Subcutaneous), Cardiac Pacemaker, Ventricular Assist Device, Neurostimulator, Implantable Hearing Devices) – Global Forecast” published by MarketsandMarkets™.
The Active Implantable Medical Devices Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8%, to reach USD 26.75 Billion.
Major Market Growth Drivers:
- Increasing Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rising Prevalence of Neurological Disorders
- Investments and Funds to Develop Technologically Advanced Products
- Expanded Applications of Neurostimulators
- Favorable Reimbursement Scenario for Ent Procedures in Developed Countries
Browse 151 market data tables and 34 figures spread through 204 pages and in-depth TOC – Request Research Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=102063992
Active Implantable Medical Devices Market Segmentation in Depth:
On the basis of product, the market is segmented into implantable cardioverter defibrillators, implantable cardiac pacemakers, implantable heart monitors/insertable loop recorders, ventricular assist devices, neurostimulators, and implantable hearing devices. The implantable cardioverter defibrillators segment accounted for the largest share of the implantable and life-sustaining devices market, owing to the increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases, development of technologically advanced devices, and increasing demand for these devices in emerging countries.
- Manufacturers of implantable and life-sustaining devices
- Distributors and suppliers of implantable and life-sustaining devices
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals, laboratories, medical schools, and outpatient clinics)
- Research institutes
- Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) of implantable devices
- Government associations
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
Download PDF Brochure:
Geographical Regions Mapped in Report:
Geographically, the global Active Implantable Medical Devices Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America commanded a major share of the global implantable and life-sustaining devices market. North America’s largest share is primarily attributed to the growth in geriatric population, increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological diseases, high accessibility to advanced technologies, increasing development of innovative and technologically advanced products, and increasing healthcare expenditure in the region.
Major Key Players Mapped in Research Report:
Medtronic plc (Ireland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), and Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.) held the major share of the implantable cardiovascular and neurostimulators devices market. Whereas, Cochlear Limited (Australia), MED-EL (Austria), Sonova Holding AG (Switzerland), and William Demant Holding A/S (Denmark) held the major share of the implantable hearing devices market.