Major Growth Boosters:
Growth in this market is driven by the high risk of chromosomal abnormalities with increasing maternal age, growing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive methods, improving reimbursement scenario for NIPT, and increasing awareness of NIPT. However, a dearth of skilled professionals is restraining the growth of this market.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[144 Pages Report] The global non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market is estimated to reach USD 7.3 billion by 2024 from USD 3.9 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
What This Report Will Provide?
The study involved four major activities in estimating the current size of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market, its peer markets, and its parent market. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing values with industry experts across the value chain through primary research.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=145607690
Recent Developments :
- In June 2019, BGI and Eluthia (Germany) launched the NIFTY test (non-invasive prenatal test), under the brand name PreviaTest in Germany.
- In January 2019, Illumina expanded its NIPT platform with the launch of VeriSeq NIPT Solution v2.
- In November 2018, Illumina and Pacific Biosciences signed an agreement for Illumina to acquire Pacific Biosciences. This acquisition will allow Illumina to strengthen its sequencing solutions platform with accurate long-read sequencing capabilities.
- In January 2017, Agilent Technology acquired Multiplicom N.V. (Belgium) in order to create comprehensive offerings for next-generation sequencing solutions. Multiplicom develops and commercializes molecular diagnostic solutions which are useful in the identification of congenital defects early in pregnancy and other genetic diseases
Key Questions Addressed by the Report :
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid to long-term?
- What types of annual and multi-year partnerships are NIPT product and service companies exploring?
- Which are the key players in the market and how intense is the competition?
- Which are the recent contracts and agreements key players have signed?
- What are the recent trends affecting NIPT product and service providers?
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=145607690
The cfDNA in maternal plasma tests segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
By method, the NIPT products market is segmented into ultrasound detection, biochemical screening tests, and cell-free DNA in maternal plasma tests. The cfDNA in maternal plasma tests segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of this segment is attributed to technological advancements and increasing company initiatives to develop new products.
Regional Growth Analysis:
Geographically, the non-invasive prenatal testing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In 2019, North America accounted for the largest market share, followed by Europe. On the other hand, Asia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The developing healthcare infrastructure, rising awareness programs & conferences, and rising focus of prominent players on expanding their presence in Asia are driving market growth in this region