[136 Pages Report] The global nurse call systems market is projected to reach USD 2.5 billion by 2024 from USD 1.6 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2024. The emerging economies such as India, China, and Brazil are expected to provide a wide range of opportunities for players in the market, which is driven by growing healthcare infrastructure, vast population pool, rising demand for quality care, and the increasing healthcare spending.
Increasing incidence of Alzheimer’s disease and growing number of assisted living centers
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disorder that causes brain cells to waste away (degenerate) and die. Also, it is the most common cause of dementia—a continuous decline in thinking, behavioral, and social skills that disrupt a person’s ability to function independently.
It is estimated that approximately 5.8 million people in the US are suffering from Alzheimer’s, and the number is expected to rise to ~14 million by 2050 One of the major factors responsible for the growth in the prevalence of Alzheimer’s is the rising geriatric population. Geriatric patients suffering from Alzheimer’s require continuous monitoring and care due to the nature of the disease. This necessitates the use of nurse call systems with advanced functionalities, such as wanderer management, RTLS, and emergency medical alarms, for the effective treatment of these patients. Also, the rising prevalence of Alzheimer’s is one of the major factors resulting in a growth in the number of assisted living centers. Currently, in the US, there are around 28,900 assisted living centers with around 1 million licensed beds in the US. The high and increasing number of assisted living centers with large bed capacity will drive the adoption of nurse call systems, as these systems are essential in assisted living centers for providing better care and ensuring the safety to elderly occupants.
Download PDF Brochure:
Nurse call system market, by Type
- Button-Based Systems
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Intercom Systems
Nurse call system market, by Technology
- Wired communication
- Wireless communication
Nurse call system market, by Application
- Alarms & Communications
- Workflow Optimization
- Wanderer Control
- Fall Detection & Prevention
Nurse call system market, by End User
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Clinics & Physician’s Office
Nurse call system market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- In 2019, Ascom Holding AG launched the Myco 3 smartphone, this will help the company to further penetrate in the nurse call market, with the advanced and integrated system
- In 2017, AMETEK Inc. acquired Rauland-Borg for USD 340 million. This will allow Rauland-Borg to capitalize on the significant resources provided by AMETEK in the deal, and expand the capabilities and offerings of both companies.
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the growth opportunities in the nurse call system market across major regions in the future?
- Emerging countries have immense opportunities for the growth and adoption of the nurse call system. Will this scenario continue during the next five years?
- Where will all the advancements in products offered by various companies take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the various nurse call system and their respective market shares in the overall market?
- What are the new trends and advancements in the nurse call system market?
Inquiry about nurse call systems market before buying: