The packaging machinery market is projected to reach USD 56.7 Billion by 2027 from USD 46.4 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 4.1%. The major driving factors for the growth of the Packaging machinery market are rapidly growing generics and biopharmaceutical markets; the growing need for flexible and integrated packaging equipment in the chemical, food, and beverage industries; and the introduction of regulatory standards on packaging and stringent norms against counterfeiting.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=173676246
Packaging is the process of preparing goods or commodities for safe shipment and/or storage. Packaging machines use innovative technologies to protect goods from damage while passing through various distribution channels. The processes involved in packaging include filling, labeling, cartoning, palletizing, wrapping, blocking, and weatherproofing. The food, beverage, healthcare, cosmetics, personal care, home care, and industrial sectors are some of the main end-user verticals in the packaging machinery market. The food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries, in particular, have witnessed significant growth in recent years
The packaging machinery market is fragmented in nature with key players being KHS Group, SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., Tetra Laval Group., Barry-Wehmiller, Marchesini Group Syntegon Technology GmbH, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Sacmi, Langley Holdings, Douglas Machine Inc., Coesia S.p.A, Maillis Group and Duravant.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=173676246
KHS Group is a manufacturer of filling and packaging equipment with a focus on the beverage and liquid food sectors. The company runs manufacturing plants in the US, Mexico, Brazil, India, and China. The company’s manufacturing facilities design and construct a full range of filling and packaging machinery to process plastic (PET) and glass containers, beverage cans, and kegs. The company has many clients, including well-known global companies like Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Heineken, and AB InBev. The company generated revenues worth USD 1,469 million in 2021.
SIG Combibloc Group is a leading provider of packaging solutions. The company provides food items to consumers in a safe, sustainable, and reasonably priced manner. With its unique technologies and outstanding innovation capacities, SIG provides a complete range of packaging solutions and flexible filling machines and solutions for smart factories. The company has partnered with more than 200 leading food & beverage producers in more than 100 countries. SIG fills 10,000+ products in more than 50 categories in its annual production of 48 billion packets.
Tetra Laval Group is in the business of processing and packaging liquid food. The business creates technologies for food manufacturing, packaging, and distribution. It offers a variety of processing and packaging tools for use with a wide range of goods, including dairy products, juices, nectars, still drinks, ice creams, vegetables, pet food, and other beverages. Tetra Pak, Sidel, and DeLaval are the three business entities that makeup Tetra Laval. The company operates in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, South America, and Africa. Tetra Pak creates and manufactures food and liquid processing, distribution, and packaging systems. DeLaval creates and manufactures systems for raising livestock and producing milk. Sidel designs and produces whole bottling lines as well as plastic packaging.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=173676246
The companies have initiated the following developments:
- In January 2022, Tetra Pak and ELVIR collaborated to create carton containers utilizing certified recycled polymers. Tetra Pak, along with ELVIR, is the first carton packaging company in the food &
- In June 2022, Tetra Pak collaborated with Mycorena to build a greenfield production facility for fungi fermentation toward alternative protein-based food applications
- In January 2021, The KHS Group launched the new Innopal PLR High-performance Palletizer that combines the advantages of low-feed machines with the capacity offered by high-transmission palletizers. The main issue, however, was increasing the efficiency of this system over current technologies.
- In June 2020, The KHS Group launched the InnoPack Kisters Tray, an eco-friendly packaging system. Cans of food and drink can now be wrapped in paper with the help of these tray packers. Shrink film and wrap-around cartons are alternatives that the new technology offers. Results in terms of stability are the same, but prices are lower than with cardboard since less energy and less material are needed.
- In August 2020, SIG partnered with Mazoon Dairy, the largest integrated dairy company in the Sultanate of Oman, to launch a full line of liquid dairy products in various combiblocSlimline and combiblocMini carton packs.
- In August 2019, Tetra Pak invested in a new process in Revita Plant, which increases its capacity to process and clean polyols. With the use of the new structure, Revita can thoroughly dry and clean old polyols, eliminating any remaining fiber, water, or other impurities that would make it difficult to market as plastic. With the help of this new investment, Tetra Pak was able to expand into new areas, including extrusion, injection, and roto-molding, which enable them to create value along their supply chain.
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062