What This Report Will Provide?
This study involved four major activities for estimating the current size of the Patient access solutions market. Exhaustive secondary research was conducted to collect information on the market and its peer and parent markets.
The next step focused on validating these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Revenue Share Analysis, Parent Market, and top-down approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[207 Pages Report] The global patient access solutions market is projected to reach USD 2.4 billion by 2025 from USD 1.6 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Major Growth Boosters:
Increasing patient volume and subsequent growth in the demand for health insurance, the growing importance of denials management, declining reimbursement rates, increase in the volume of unstructured data in the healthcare industry, and the rising need to curtail escalating healthcare costs are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=280473
- In October 2019, Cerner signed an agreement to acquire AbleVets.
- In July 2019 RxCrossroads by McKesson launched AMP: Access for More Patients, a patient support solution.
- In July 2019, Cognizant and Medidata signed an agreement to develop new solutions for pharmaceuticals
- In April 2019, Experian Health and Change Healthcare partnered.
- In 2017, Optum acquired the healthcare division of The Advisory Board.
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
- Which type of product is leading the by product & service type segment?
- Which type of delivery mode is leading the market?
- Which is the leading end-user segment of Patient access solutions market?
- Who are the key players operating in the Patient access solutions market?
- Which country is dominating in the Patient access solutions market?
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=280473
Lucrative growth opportunities in emerging markets
The Asia Pacific region is a highly lucrative market for patient access solutions owing to the implementation of various government initiatives focused on the greater adoption of healthcare IT solutions in China, India, and Australia and the rising government spending on healthcare.
Regional Growth Analysis:
The Asia Pacific market is comparatively new to patient access solutions; however, this region is expected to register the highest growth in the coming years. Countries such as Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Singapore are expected to provide significant growth opportunities for vendors of patient access solutions.