What This Report
This study involved four major activities in estimating the current size of the pcr technology market. Exhaustive secondary research was carried out to collect information on the market, its peer markets, and its parent market.
The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size. After that, market breakdown and data triangulation procedures were used to estimate the size of segments and subsegments.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[193 Pages Report] The PCR technology market is projected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2025 from USD 7.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2025.
Major Growth Boosters:
The growth of this market is primarily driven by the rising incidences of target diseases and genetic disorders; continuous technological advancements in PCR technologies, the development of miniaturized portable instruments, and incorporation of robotics; increasing investments, funds, and grants for research activities; increasing use of biomarker profiling for disease diagnostics; and the successful completion of the Human Genome Project.
Download PDF Brochure:
Recent Developments in PCR Technology Market:
1. In 2020, Roche (Switzerland) announced FDA 510(k) clearance for the cobas BKV Test on the cobas 6800 and 8800 Systems
2. In 2020, Roche (Switzerland) that the cobas SARS-CoV-2 & Influenza A/B Test received emergency use authorization for use on the cobas 6800/8800 Systems from the FDA
3. In 2020, Roche (Switzerland) acquired Stratos Genomics (US), an early-stage sequencing technology company, to advance the development of Roche’s nanopore sequencer
Asia-Pacific to Register Highest Growth in PCR Technology Market:
Healthcare infrastructure modernization, increasing penetration of cutting-edge diagnostic technologies (including PCR technologies) for research and clinical applications, growing awareness among physicians and healthcare professionals about the benefits of gene-based disease diagnosis and treatment, and the increasing public-private support to develop novel PCR technologies in Asia Pacific countries have accounted for a particularly high growth rate in this region.
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
1. Who are the top 10 players operating in the global PCR Technology Market?
2. What are the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Industry?
3. What are the opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players?
4. What will be growth of PCR Technology in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa?
The dPCR segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the PCR technologies market. This is due to ongoing technological developments, growing adoption of dPCR products among key end users (compared with qPCR and other PCR products) across mature markets, continued expansion in the distribution networks of major product manufacturers, and growing private funding for developing and commercializing innovative dPCR instruments. Furthermore, dPCR has many potential applications, including the detection and quantification of low-level pathogens, rare genetic sequences, copy number variations (CNVs), and relative gene expression in single cells are also key factors fuelling the demand growth of dPCR instruments among end users.
Request Sample Pages:
PCR technology market is dominated by Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), and Takara Bio, Inc. (Japan). Other prominent players in the market include Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), bioMérieux S.A. (France), Fluidigm Corporation (US)
What This Report