A robotic system is a type of automation that has multiple axes of motion and can be programmed to perform a function. Some of the benefits of automation include efficiency, saving workers from hazardous environments or repetitive tasks, reducing training overhead, eliminating human error, increasing repeatability and reproducibility, and in cleanrooms, removing the potential for human contamination.
What the Market Looks Like?
According to the new market research report by MarketsandMarkets, pharmaceutical robotic systems market is expected to grow from USD 64.37 million in 2016 to USD 119.46 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2016 to 2021. The pharmaceutical robotic systems market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Robotic systems provide various benefits to pharmaceutical manufacturing such as lesser space utilization, reduced production downtime, no labor turnover, enhanced health and safety, better waste management, increased production flexibility, improved production output and product quality, and lower operating costs. With the growing pharmaceutical industry and the various benefits offered by robotic automation, the adoption of robots is likely to increase in the coming years.
Benefits offered by robotic systems in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a key factor driving the growth of pharmaceutical robots market. The base year considered for the study is 2015, and the forecast has been provided for the period between 2016 and 2021.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=210985096
The following are the major objectives of the study.
- To describe and forecast the pharmaceutical robotic systems market, in terms of value, by type, application, and region
- To describe and forecast the pharmaceutical robotic systems market, by region–Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW) along with their respective countries
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To study the complete value chain of pharmaceutical robotic systems
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the pharmaceutical robotic systems ecosystem
Factors such as demand for personalized packaging configurations and advantages of robots in pharmaceutical manufacturing such as high speed, accuracy, ability to track and trace, error-free operation, fewer accidents, and better utilization of the floor space are contributing to the large share of the picking and packaging segment.
Read more about Traditional Pharmaceutical Robots Market @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=210985096
The pharmaceutical robotic systems market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to factors such as the increase in domestic industrial robots companies, flourishing pharmaceutical industry, increasing number of conferences and exhibitions, investments and funding in the industrial robots industry, and Japan’s Robot Strategy.