In cancer research, primary cells are often exposed to heavy radiation doses, chemicals, and viruses, which transforms these cells into cancer cells through genetic mutations and the introduction of oncogenes. In this way, the molecular-level mechanism and cause of cancer, as well as the altered signaling pathways of cancerous cells, can be studied.
The primary cells market is expected to reach USD 1,107.3 million by 2023 from USD 666.0 million in 2017 at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2018–2023. Growth in the primary cells market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing cancer research; the advantages of primary human cells over cell lines; the increasing demand for monoclonal antibodies; rapid growth in the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions; and increasing pharmaceutical outsourcing.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=32854960
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the primary cells market by origin, type, end user and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify micromarkets and the drivers, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=32854960
The global primary cells market is segmented by origin, type, end user, and region. By origin, the primary cells market is classified into hematopoietic, skin, gastrointestinal, liver, lung, renal, heart, skeletal & muscle, and other primary cells. The liver cells segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to their increasing demand in toxicological and pharmacological studies.
The major players in this market are Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Lonza (Switzerland), Cell Biologics (US), PromoCell (Germany), ZenBio (US), STEMCELL Technologies (Canada), AllCells (US), American Type Culture Collection (US), and Axol Biosciences (UK).