The growth in this Single cell Analysis Market is mainly driven by the technological advancements in Single cell analysis products, increasing government funding for cell-based research, growing biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, wide applications of Single cell analysis in cancer research, growing focus on personalized medicine, and increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases.
Browse 107 market data tables and 42 figures spread through 175 pages and in-depth TOC on “Single cell Analysis Market. The Single cell analysis market is consolidated in nature due to the presence of a few large players.
Download PDF (Single cell Analysis):
Single cell analysis market: The objectives for this study are as follows
- To define, describe, and forecast the market based on products, cell type, technique, application, end user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (Row)
The research report segments the market into product, cell type, technique, application, end user, and regions.
Single cell Analysis Market Based on Product;
Based on product, the market is segmented into consumables and instruments. In 2017, the consumables segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. This segment is also expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to the requirement of frequent and repeat purchase of these products as compared to instruments, which are considered as a one-time investment.
Single cell Analysis Market Based on Cell Type;
by cell type is segmented into human, animal, and microbial cells. In 2017, human cells segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The growing application areas of human stem cells and rising incidence of diseases such as cancer are the major factors driving the growth of this segment.
Single cell Analysis Market Based on Technique;
Based on the technique, the market is segmented into flow cytometry, NGS, PCR, microscopy, mass spectrometry, and other techniques (including single-molecule fluorescence in situ hybridization, micromanipulation, and automated capillary electrophoresis). In 2017, flow cytometry is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The large share of the flow cytometry segment can primarily be attributed to the wide usage of flow cytometry in Single cell analysis applications.
Read More in Detailed (Single cell Analysis):