The report “Sodium Hypophosphite Market by Function (Reducing Agents, Catalysts & Stabilizers, Chemical Intermediates), Application (Electroplating, Water Treatment, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals), Grade (Electrical, Industrial), and Region – Global Forecast to 2025″, is estimated at USD 664 million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2025, to reach USD 890 million by 2025 driven by its extensive use in various end-user industries such as automotive, electronics, water treatment, and construction. Massive transformation in the industrial sector has made Asia Pacific a high growth market for sodium hypophosphite manufacturers. The food sector is expected to be an emerging end-use as studies are underway for the multifunctional properties of the chemical in the food industry such as antioxidant, stabilizer, and antimicrobial.
- To define, segment, and project the global market size for the sodium hypophosphite market
- To understand the structure of the sodium hypophosphite market by identifying its various subsegments
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the micro-markets, with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total sodium hypophosphite market
- To project the size of the market and its submarkets, in terms of value and volume, with respect to the regions (along with their respective key countries)
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To understand the competitive landscape and identify the major growth strategies adopted by the players across key regions
- To analyze the competitive developments such as expansions & investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, partnerships, joint ventures, and agreements
Download PDF Brochure:
The reducing agent segment is projected to be the fastest-growing in the sodium hypophosphite market during the forecast period.
Sodium hypophosphite acts as a reducing agent for electroless nickel plating application. Electroless nickel plating finds its usage in the electronics and automotive industry. These industries are booming in the emerging Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and African regions. In Asia Pacific, the rise in the number of vehicles in countries such as China, India, and Japan, holds high growth prospects for sodium hypophosphite manufacturers within the automotive industry in the coming years. In water treatment as well, sodium hypophosphite, acts as a reducing agent, to reduce the metal ion content in industrial waste before being discharged in water.
The electroplating segment is projected to record the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Sodium hypophosphite finds its usage widely for electroplating application. The automotive and electronics industries utilize the electroless nickel plating application. The corrosion resistance property of electroless nickel plating makes it an ideal choice for both the industries. The Asia Pacific region, a hub of export of electronic products, boasts of high growth prospects for sodium hypophosphite manufacturers in the coming years. Key revenue generating countries in the region include China, among the largest producer of electronics at a global level, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand, the hub of production of hard drives, semiconductor, and integrated circuits.
Speak to Analyst:
The Asia Pacific region is projected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific sodium hypophosphite market is projected to account for the largest share by 2025. Countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea are expected to be key revenue generators during the next few years. Lucrative opportunities lie ahead for sodium hypophosphite manufacturers in the coming years owing to the expansion of the automotive and electronics industry in the region. The region consists of China, a key phosphorous reserve country in the region. Various players in the country are involved in the export of sodium hypophosphite to the Western markets. These include Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd. (China), Changshu New-Tech Chemicals Co., Ltd. (China), and Jiangxi Fuerxin Medicine Chemical Co., Ltd. (China).
This report includes a study of marketing and development strategies along with the product portfolios of leading companies in the sodium hypophosphite market. It consists of the profiles of leading companies such as Arkema (France), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd. (Japan), Sigma-Aldrich (US), Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd. (China), Changshu New-Tech Chemicals Co., Ltd. (China), Jiangxi Fuerxin Medicine Chemical Co., Ltd. (China), Jiangsu Kangxiang Industrial Group Co., Ltd. (China), Hubei Lianxing Chemical Co., Ltd. (China), Jiangsu Danai Chemical Co., Ltd. (China), Hubei Sky Lake Chemical Co., Ltd. (China), and Huanggang Quanwang Chemical Co., Ltd. (China).