Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Launch of advanced bone grafting products.
- Advancements in spine surgeries technologies.
- Increasing incidence of spinal disorders.
Global market size-
According to latest research report the Spinal Implants and Surgery Devices Market is projected to reach $ 13.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.0%.
Top players –
The major players operating in the Spinal Surgery Devices Market are Medtronic (Ireland), DePuy Synthes (US), NuVasive, Inc. (US), Stryker Corporation (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (US), Globus Medical, Inc. (US), Orthofix International N.V. (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), RTI Surgical, Inc. (US), Boston Scientific (US), SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (US), ulrich GmbH Co. KG (Germany), Spineart (Switzerland), Kuros Biosciences AG (Switzerland), Bioventus, LLC (US), Colfax Corporation (US), Meditech Spine, LLC (US), and Implanet (France).
For Details, Download PDF Brochure Here
Top Segment –
- Based on the type of surgery, the spinal implants market is segmented into open and minimally invasive surgeries. The open surgeries segment accounted for the largest share of the Spinal Surgery Devices Market in 2019.
- On the basis of technology, the Spinal Surgery Devices Market is segmented into spinal fusion and fixation, vertebral compression fracture treatment, motion preservation/non-fusion, and spinal decompression technologies. The spinal fusion and fixation technologies segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2019.
- Based on product, the spinal implants market is segmented into thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion devices, cervical fusion devices, spine biologics, non-fusion devices, vertebral compression fracture treatment devices, spinal decompression devices, and spine bone stimulators. The thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion devices segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2019.
Geographic overview of the market –
The spinal implants market is segmented into five regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East Africa. The large share of the North American market can be attributed to its highly developed healthcare infrastructure and reimbursement systems and high patient awareness and physician education.
Ask for Report Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=712
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062