What This Report Will Provide?
This research study involved the usage of extensive secondary sources, directories, and databases such as D&B, Bloomberg Business, and Factiva, along with government databases, to identify and collect information useful for this technology-based, market-oriented, and commercial study of the transfer membrane market. In-depth interviews were conducted with various primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants, to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as to assess future prospects.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[124 Pages Report] The transfer membrane market is projected to reach USD 187.9 million by 2023 from USD 174.8 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 1.5% during the forecast period.
Major Growth Boosters:
Factors such as increasing public and private funding for life science research, the significantly high prevalence of target diseases across the globe, and increasing R&D spending by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to drive the growth of market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=36975865
Objectives of the study are:
- To define, describe, and forecast the market by type, transfer method, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, and opportunities) along with the current trends
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=36975865
On the basis of type, the market is divided into nylon membranes, nitrocellulose membranes, and PVDF membranes. In 2018, PVDF Membranes are expected to command for the major share of the market. This can be attributed to the advantages of PVDF membranes over its counterparts, such as better protein retention, strength, chemical compatibility, and wide applications in western blotting.
Regional Growth Analysis:
This report covers the market data across four major geographies, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global transfer membrane market in 2018, followed by Europe. The large share in the North American region is mainly attributed to the presence of leading transfer membrane manufacturers in the region, availability of government and private financial support for life science research, and high target disease prevalence in the region.