According to the new market research report “Walking Assist Devices Market by Product Type (Gait Belts & Lift Vests, Canes, Crutches, Walker, Wheelchairs, Power Scooters), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW) – Global Forecast to 2020
“,published by MarketsandMarkets™. The global walking assist devices market is expected to reach USD 6.57 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2015 to 2020.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Walking Assist Devices Market.
The global market is expected to witness growth in the coming years, owing to factors such as the increase in the number of initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries to ensure availability of walking assist devices to a huge consumer base, rise in aging population, and increasing incidences of Debilitating Neurological Diseases & Injuries. Moreover, the trends in patient community and growing technological advancements & product leasing are also expected to drive the growth of the market. However, cost of purchase of walking assist devices is high.
Browse and in-depth TOC on “Walking Assist Devices Market”
108 – Tables
112 – Figures
Get Free 10% customization: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=24035174
Market Segmentation, by Product:
- Gaits Belts & Lift Vests,
- Power scooters
Along with market data, customize the MNM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a detailed analysis of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and subsegment level
- End user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, volume data, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity, and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- 1.1.3 PO RT E R ’S FI V E FO RC E S Analysis
- Detailed account of the nature of bargaining power of the suppliers and the buyers
- Degree and intensity of rivalry of the peer players and threat from the new entrants
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst