The key drivers for the waste management market include stringent regulations of governments worldwide for better management of waste and initiate environmental protection; strong focus of several governments to conduct awareness programs showcasing importance of waste segregation and waste management; technological advances and shortened life cycle of electronic products help in increasing e-waste.
The global waste management market size was valued at USD 423.4 billion in 2021 and projected to reach USD 542.7 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
This study involved four major activities in estimating the current market size for waste management. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market and the peer market. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and market sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate the total market size. After that, the market breakdown and data triangulation were done to estimate the market size of the segments and subsegments.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=72285482
This research report categorizes the waste management market based on Waste Type, Service Type, End User, and Region.
Based on the waste type:
- Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste
- Bio-medical Waste
Based on the service type:
- Open Dumping
- Composting & Anaerobic Digestion
Based on the end user:
Based on the region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The landfill segment is expected to be the largest market by service type in waste management market
Modern landfills are well-engineered and managed facilities for the disposal of solid waste. Landfills are designed, located, operated, and monitored to ensure compliance with stated regulations. They are also designed to protect the environment from contaminants, which may be present in the waste stream. Landfills cannot be built in environmentally sensitive areas, and they are placed using on-site environmental monitoring systems. These monitoring systems check for any sign of groundwater contamination and landfill gas. Landfills have a stringent design, operation, and closure requirements established under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
Key Market Players
Waste Management (US), Veolia (France), Republic Services (US), SUEZ (France), and Waste Connections (US) are the leading players in the waste management market. Biffa (England), Clean Harbors (US), Covanta Holding (US), Daiseki (Japan), Hitachi Zosen (Japan), and other players operating in the market are the leading players in the global waste management market.
Request Sample Pages – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=72285482
- To define, describe, waste management market, based on waste type, service type, and end user
- To provide detailed information on the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the market with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To analyze the impact of COVID-19 on the market for the estimation of the market size
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the growth of the market with respect to the major regions (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, & Africa)
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches, contracts, agreements, investments & expansions, and mergers & acquisitions, in the waste management market