The HLA typing for the transplants market is projected to reach USD 968 million by 2025 from USD 656 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.7%. The growth of this market is primarily driven by the increasing number of transplantation procedures, technological advancements in the field of HLA typing, increasing public-private funding for target research activities, and the growing burden of infectious diseases that are driving the growth of the HLA typing for transplants market. These factors have prompted market players to improve and strengthen their current manufacturing and distribution capabilities—especially in emerging markets, which are expected to witness the highest growth.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=96374742
Key Market Players
Some prominent players in the HLA typing for the transplants market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Illumina (US), Care Dx (US), and Immucor, Inc. (US). An analysis of the developments in the HLA typing for the transplants market from 2016–2019 showed that product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions were the most widely adopted growth strategies in the market.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the leading player in the global HLA typing for the transplants market. The company has a broad range of automated instruments for antibody screening and analysis, semi-automated systems for serological assays, standalone systems & reagents for molecular and non-molecular assay procedures, including HLA typing products for transplant. The company focuses on launching technologically advanced products to maintain its leadership in the HLA typing for the transplants industry. Furthermore, the company focuses on strengthening its revenue growth and brand positioning by adopting strategies such as acquisitions and expansions. Pertaining to this, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired several companies to enhance its presence in the market further. These acquisitions enabled the company to expand and strengthen its genomic analysis product portfolio as well as develop innovative diagnostic technologies.
QIAGEN ((Netherlands) holds a leading position in the HLA typing for the transplant industry due to its vast product portfolio in molecular diagnostics and analytics. Over the years, the company has focused on multiple growth strategies, such as agreements, collaborations, and product launches. Along with this, the company has maintained continuous leadership in the HLA typing for the transplants industry with its huge consumer base. It has also strengthened its R&D capabilities for the development of innovative HLA typing products for transplants to expand its consumer base and offer novel products.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=96374742
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the HLA Typing for Transplant market analysis to identify the prevailing HLA Typing for Transplant market opportunities.
• The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the HLA Typing for Transplant market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
• Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global HLA Typing for Transplant market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.