Wire and Cable Management Market Overview:
The wire and cable management market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 16.91 Billion in 2018 to USD 25.26 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.36%, during the forecast period. The market is set to witness growth due to the rising demand from data center and IT facilities and the growing construction sector.
Power cable segment is expected to be the largest wire and cable management market, by cable type, in 2018.
The power cable segment is expected to be the largest segment of the wire and cable management market, by cable type, in 2018. Power cables are widely used in the power distribution sector to distribute power, and can be installed overhead as well as underground in the industrial, commercial, and residential sectors. High demand for electrification of homes, increased investment in power distribution, and growth in the household sector in developing countries are the key drivers for the growth of the power cable wire and cable management market.
Download PDF Brochure –https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=69412008
Conduits & trunking segment is expected to be the second largest wire and cable management market, by product, during the forecast period.
Conduits & trunking are used to protect cables from damage and can be used in almost any location including homes, commercial spaces, and industrial sectors. Rising urban population and need for advanced infrastructure in regions such as Asia Pacific and the Middle East are thrusting the deployment of conduits & trunking system.
The report’s target audience includes:
- Cable manufacturing companies
- Consulting companies in the power and oil & gas sector
- Engineering, procurement, and construction contractors
- Government and research organizations
- Energy and environmental associations
- Water Industry Forum
- State- or government-owned corporations
- Power distribution companies
- Insulation raw material suppliers
- Wire and cable management manufacturing companies
Speak to Analyst – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=69412008
Asia Pacific: Largest wire and cable management market during the forecast period.
In this report, the wire and cable management market has been analyzed with respect to five regions, namely, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America. Asia Pacific is the largest wire and cable management market, by region, during the forecast period. Rising urbanization and proliferation of electrification, demand from the construction and mining sectors, growing awareness of energy savings, and supportive government plans are expected to drive the market for wire and cable management in this region. China, India, and Japan are the leading countries among others which would contribute to the growth of the wire and cable management market in Asia Pacific.
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes the profiles of some of the top players in the wire and cable management market such as Legrand (France), Eaton (Ireland), Hellermann Tyton (England), Atkore (US), Panduit (US), and Obo Bettermann (Germany).
Ask for Free Sample Pages of the Report – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=69412008
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the wire and cable management market on the basis of product, cable type, material, end-user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the wire & cable management market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the wire & cable management market with respect to individual growth trends, future projections, and the contribution of each segment to the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, new product launches, expansions & investments, mergers & acquisition, strategic alliances, and partnerships & collaborations in the wire & cable management market
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market ranking and core competencies
Browse Related Reports:-
Submarine Power Cable Market by Type (Single, Multicore), Voltage (Medium, High), Conductor Material (Copper, Aluminum), End-User (Offshore Wind Power Generation, Inter-Country & Island Connection, & Offshore Oil & Gas), and Region – Global Forecast to 2023
Cables and Accessories Market by Voltage (Low, Medium, High), LV by Installation (Overhead (Conductors, Accessories), Underground (PVC, XLPE, Terminations, and Joints)), LV by End-User (Industrial, Renewables), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022