Agricultural activator adjuvants are substances added to pesticides or herbicides to enhance their performance. They are often used to improve the efficiency, efficacy, and absorption of agricultural chemicals, ultimately leading to better crop protection and yield. The global agricultural activator adjuvants market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2028 from USD 2.6 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period in terms of value. Agricultural activator adjuvants are essential components in modern agriculture, as they enhance the performance of pesticides, herbicides, and other crop protection products. They are used to improve the efficacy and overall effectiveness of these agrochemicals, which helps in increasing crop yields and reducing the environmental impact of farming. These are added to crop protection products or agrochemicals to enhance the efficacy of active ingredients and improve the product’s overall performance.
Key factors driving the Agricultural Activator Adjuvants Market include:
- Growing Agriculture Sector: The increasing global population has led to a rising demand for food, driving the need for efficient agricultural practices. Farmers are adopting advanced technologies and inputs to improve crop yields.
- Focus on Crop Protection: With the growing awareness of the importance of crop protection, farmers are increasingly looking for ways to enhance the effectiveness of agrochemicals. Activator adjuvants play a crucial role in this regard.
- Technological Advancements: Ongoing research and development in the field of agriculture have led to the introduction of new and improved activator adjuvants. These advancements aim to address environmental concerns and improve the overall performance of agrochemicals.
- Environmental Regulations: The agricultural sector is under increasing scrutiny regarding the environmental impact of agrochemicals. Activator adjuvants that help reduce the amount of pesticides or herbicides needed while maintaining efficacy may gain popularity due to their potential environmental benefits.
- Farmers’ Awareness: As farmers become more aware of the benefits of using activator adjuvants, there is likely to be an increased adoption of these products.
- Regional Trends: The market dynamics can vary by region based on factors such as farming practices, crop types, and regulatory environments.
To know more get PDF Copy: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=55925284
Brazil is expected to be the dominating market in the South American region during the forecast period.
Brazil is the world’s largest consumer of pesticides, and this trend is expected to continue as the country’s agricultural sector expands. An increase in the adoption of precision farming practices involves using technology to apply crop protection chemicals and other inputs more precisely and efficiently. This can help to reduce costs and environmental impact, but it also requires the use of adjuvants to ensure that the chemicals are applied effectively. Brazil is anticipated to be the dominant market due to the presence of leading players including BASF SE, Bayer, Wilbur-Ellis, Dow, and Syngenta. These companies offer a wide range of activator adjuvants that are designed to meet the specific needs of Brazilian farmers.
Brazilian farmers are under increasing pressure to produce high-quality agricultural products for both domestic and export markets. Adjuvants can help to improve the efficacy of crop protection chemicals, which can lead to higher yields and better quality crops.
The cereals and grains segment by crop type emerged as a driving force in the agricultural activator adjuvants market in 2022.
cereals and grains contributed to the growth of agricultural activator adjuvants. Cereals and grains are the most widely grown crops in the world, and they are also the most important crops for food security. As the global population continues to grow, there is an increasing demand for cereals and grains. This is putting pressure on farmers to produce more food from the same amount of land.
Cereals and grains are particularly sensitive to pests and diseases. This means that farmers need to use pesticides to protect their crops. However, pesticides can be expensive, and they can also have negative environmental impacts. Activator adjuvants can help farmers to reduce the amount of pesticides that they need to use, while still maintaining effective pest control. In addition, cereals and grains are often grown in monocultures, which makes them more susceptible to pests and diseases. Activator adjuvants can help to reduce the risk of pests and diseases by improving the overall health and vigor of plants.
Schedule a call with our Analysts to discuss your business needs:
The oil-based adjuvants segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The market for oil-based adjuvants has experienced steady growth due to the growing global population, rising crop prices, increasing use of crop protection chemicals, and growing demand for biofuels. The farmers and growers becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of using oil-based adjuvants, such as improved coverage, reduced drift, and increased penetration of pesticides and herbicides.
Moreover, oil-based adjuvants can help to improve the efficacy of pesticides and herbicides, which can lead to increased crop yields. This is particularly important in developing countries, where there is a growing need to produce more food to feed a growing population. Manufacturers are constantly developing new oil-based adjuvants that are more effective and easier to use. This is making them more attractive to farmers and growers.
The key players in this market include Corteva. (US), Evonik (Germany), Solvay (Belgium), BASF SE (Germany), CHS Inc. (US), Corda International Plc (UK), Nufarm (Australia), Clariant (Switzerland), and Stepan Company (US).