According to the new market research report “Bronchoscopy Market by Product Bronchoscopes (Flexible, Rigid, EBUS), Imaging Systems (Monitor, Camera), Accessories, Working Channel Diameter (2.8, 2.2, 3.0), Usability (Reusable, Disposable), & End Users (Hospital, ACSs/Clinic) – Global Forecast” published by MarketsandMarkets™.
The Global Bronchoscopy Market is projected to reach USD 2.6 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 2.0 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
Major Market Growth Drivers:
- Rising Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases
- Growing Demand for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Growing Hospital Investments in Bronchoscopy Facilities
- Technological Advancements
Browse 235 market data Tables and 42 Figures spread through 222 Pages and in-depth TOC | Request Research Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=40057877
Market Segmentation in Depth:
The bronchoscopes segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
Based on product, the bronchoscopy market is segmented into bronchoscopes, imaging systems, accessories, and other bronchoscopy equipment market. The bronchoscopes segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the high cost of bronchoscopes compared to the imaging systems and accessories, increasing prevalence of lung cancer, and technological advancements.
The reusable bronchoscopes segment dominated the market in 2018.
On the basis of usability, the bronchoscopy market is segmented into reusable and disposable bronchoscopes. The reusable bronchoscopes segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the high image quality achieved through reusable bronchoscopes.
Critical questions answered in the report:
- How will the current technological trends affect the market in the long term?
- What are the reasons contributing to the growth of the bronchoscopes segment in the market?
- Which regions are likely to grow at the highest CAGR?
- What are the challenges hindering the adoption of bronchoscopy equipment?
Download PDF Brochure:
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Asia Pacific market into South Korea, New Zealand, and other Southeast Asian countries
- Further breakdown of the European market into Belgium, the Netherlands, and Sweden
North America dominated the bronchoscopy market in 2018. The large share of North America in the global market is attributed to the increase in the incidence and prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, favorable reimbursement scenario in the US, and rising incidence of lung cancer in Canada.
The Asia Pacific market, on the other hand, is projected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing number of hospitals, developing healthcare infrastructure, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising geriatric population, and the presence of a large patient population are driving the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific.
Major Key Players Mapped in Research Report:
The major players in the global bronchoscopy market are Olympus Corporation (Japan), KARL STORZ (Germany), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan). Other prominent players in the market include Ambu A/S (Denmark), Boston Scientific (US), Ethicon (US), and Medtronic (Ireland).