The Conducting Polymers Market size is projected to reach USD 6.77 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 9.0%. The growth of the global conducting polymers market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for advancements in miniaturization of electronic components. Compact electronic devices are comparatively faster than larger devices as the signals in compact devices do not have to travel as far as in the larger devices. Lower costs, greater density, and higher speed are the additional benefits of miniaturization.
Some of the key players operating in the global conducting polymer market are SABIC, 3M, Henkel, and Solvay, among others.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=145936286
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing market for conducting polymers due to the technologically advanced and emerging countries in the region demanding innovative, lightweight, and high-strength conducting polymer products.
Thermally conducting segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR
Based on type, the global market has been segmented into electrically conducting and thermally conducting. The thermally conducting segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This expected high growth rate is because of the increasing need for heat dissipation in various applications such as LED, medical devices, cooling & heating systems, and consumer electronics housings.
Others application segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR
Based on application, the others segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Others segment includes lightweight heat sinks, solar cells, OLEDs, sensors, medical devices, textiles & fabrics, actuators, etc. An increasing demand for biosensors in medical applications; lightweight heat sinks in microchips; OLEDs in lighting application; batteries; and solar cells is fueling the growth of the market globally.
Asia Pacific to be the fastest-growing market for conducting polymers
The conducting polymers market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. This growth is mainly attributed to the rise of automotive, electronics, and infrastructure industries; huge R&D investments; and construction/renovation of residential & commercial buildings in Asia Pacific countries, such as India, Indonesia, Thailand, and China. North America accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2016, and the dominance is expected to continue during the forecast period. This is due to the early product commercialization, intensive R&D, and rapid growth of the smart fabrics & smart electronics market in this region.
Conducting Polymers Market, By Application:
- ESD/EMI Shielding
- Antistatic Packaging
- Electrostatic Coating
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and analyze the global market by type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the market size (in terms of value and volume) and submarkets in five regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To forecast and analyze the market at country-level for each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the global market of conducting polymers
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the global market
- To identify trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the market and submarkets
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, new product developments, mergers & acquisitions, and contracts & agreements in the global market
- To strategically profile key market players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Speak to our Expert @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=145936286