The report “Digital Pathology Market is valued at an estimated USD 0.9 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. The growth in the digital pathology market is mainly driven by factors such as the increasing adoption of digital pathology to enhance lab efficiency, rising incidence of cancer, growing applications of digital pathology in drug development and companion diagnostics, growing awareness of early cancer diagnosis in emerging economies, and recommendations for cancer screening. On the other hand, the high costs of digital pathology systems is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent.
Download Report Brochure @ https://bit.ly/3XdyXDx
Top Key Player
The major players in the global Digital Pathology market include Leica Biosystems (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), and Hamamatsu Photonics (Japan)were the top players in the Digital Pathology market during the forecast period. Other major players in the market include Sectra AB (Sweden), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Visiopharm A/S (Denmark), 3DHISTECH (Hungary), Apollo Enterprise Imaging (US), XIFIN (US), Huron Digital Pathology (Canada), Corista (US), Indica Labs (US), OptraSCAN (India), Glencoe Software (US), Inspirata (US), Mikroscan Technologies (US), and Kanteron Systems (Spain).
Digital Pathology Market Dynamics:
- Increasing adoption of digital pathology to enhance lab efficiency
- Rising incidence of cancer
- Growing applications of digital pathology in drug development and companion diagnostics
- Growing awareness of early cancer diagnosis in emerging economies
- Recommendations for cancer screening
- High cost of digital pathology systems
- Introduction of affordable scanners for private pathology practices
- Growing demand for personalized medicine
- High growth opportunities in emerging economies
- Shortage of trained pathologists
Request Free Sample Report:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=844
The human pathology segment has accounted for the largest market share during the forecast period.
Based on type, the digital pathology market is segmented into human pathology and veterinary pathology. The human pathology segment accounted for the largest share of 66.5% of digital pathology type market in 2022. The growing awareness of early cancer diagnosis in emerging economies, and increasing collaborations among academic research institutes, universities, and pathology laboratories drives the growth of the human pathology segment in the digital pathology market.
The scanners segment accounted for the largest share of 44.9% of the global digital pathology market
Basesd on product, the global digital pathology market is segmented into scanners, software, and storage systems. The scanners segment accounted for the largest share of 44.9% of the global digital pathology market in 2022. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the restrictions implemented in many countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak are also expected to increase the installation of scanners to promote the remote viewing of tests by pathologists.
Drug discovery was the largest application segment of the digital pathology market.
Based on application, the digital pathology market is segmented into drug discovery, disease diagnosis, and training & education. In 2022, drug discovery was the largest application segment of the digital pathology market. The growth in the rising number of preclinical & clinical studies, high throughput screening and imaging, and increasing use of toxicology testing for illicit drugs are the major factors responsible for the large share of the drug discovery application segment.
- In 2022, Danaher Corporation partnered with Indica Labs to deliver compatible digital pathology workflow solutions by maintaining file compatibility between Leica Biosystems Aperio GT 450 family of scanners with Indica Labs Halo family of software solutions.
- In 2022, Hamamatsu received US FDA 510(k) clearance for the NanoZoomer S360MD Slide scanner system for primary diagnostic use.
- In 2022, F. Hoffmann-LA roche ltd. Launched the VENTANA DP 600 slide scanner for digital pathology, enhancing patient care with precision diagnostics.
- In 2021, Koninklijke Philips launched the next-generation digital pathology solution, which features a comprehensive and scalable suite of software tools and capabilities in digital pathology.
Request 10% Customization: https://bit.ly/3CAVyAk
MarketsandMarkets™ has been recognized as one of America’s best management consulting firms by Forbes, as per their recent report.
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
Earlier this year, we made a formal transformation into one of America’s best management consulting firms as per a survey conducted by Forbes.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062