The growth of Embolic Protection Devices Market is mainly attributed to factors such as the rising incidence of cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases, growing funding and investments, launch of technologically advanced embolic protection devices, and the rising demand for minimally invasive procedures.
According to the new market research report “Embolic Protection Devices Market by Type (Distal Filter, Distal Occlusion, Proximal Occlusion), Material (Nitinol, Polyurethane), Application (Cardiovascular, Neurovascular, Peripheral), Indication (PCI, SVD, TAVR) – Global Forecast to 2023″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, the global embolic protection devices market is projected to reach USD 604.9 Million by 2023 from USD 405.5 Million in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the embolic protection devices market by product type & material, application, indication, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of the market segments in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in the global market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, & collaborations; mergers & acquisitions; product developments; and geographical expansions in the global market
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=158143803
By indication, the percutaneous coronary intervention segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017
On the basis of indication, the market is categorized into percutaneous coronary intervention, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), carotid artery diseases, saphenous vein graft disease, and other indications. In 2017, the percutaneous coronary intervention segment accounted for the largest share of the global embolic protection devices market. The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to the increasing prevalence of CAD and the rising preference for minimally invasive procedures.
Hospitals are expected to be the largest end users of embolic protection devices during the forecast period
The major end users of embolic protection devices market are hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. The hospital segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The market for this segment is mainly driven by factors such as the growing number of angioplasty procedures performed in hospitals, rising incidence of chronic vascular diseases, favorable reimbursement scenario in developed countries, growing number of hospitals, and increasing government initiatives to provide quality treatment for cardiovascular diseases.
Request Research Sample Pages:
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Asia Pacific embolic protection devices market into South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and others
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Europe embolic protection devices market into Belgium, Russia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and others
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Latin America embolic protection devices market into Argentina, Colombia, Chile, and others
The prominent players in the embolic protection devices market are Boston Scientific (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Abbott (US), Cordis (A Cardinal Health Company) (US), Allium Medical (Israel), Contego Medical (US), W.L. Gore & Associates (US), Silk Road Medical (US), Claret Medical (US), and AngioSlide (Israel).