The Water Recycle and Reuse industry refers to the sector involved in treating and repurposing wastewater for various applications, rather than simply discharging it into the environment. This industry plays a crucial role in addressing water scarcity, reducing pollution, and ensuring sustainable water management. The Water recycle and reuse market, is projected to reach USD 27.0 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 10.8% from USD 16.1 billion in 2023.
Browse 130 market data Tables and 46 Figures spread through 186 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Water Recycle and Reuse Market by Equipment (Filtration, Machinery, Tanks, Pipes and Drains), Capacity (<25,000L, 25,001 TO 50,000 L, 50,001 L TO 100,000 L, > 100,001 L), End Use (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), & Region – Global Forecast to 2028”
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=96335812
The scope of the Water Recycle and Reuse industry can be defined by its end-use applications across different sectors. Here are some major end-use industries that utilize recycled and reused water:
- Municipal: Municipal water reuse involves treating wastewater to a high standard, making it suitable for activities such as landscape irrigation, groundwater recharge, industrial processes, and even potable (drinking) water supply. By reusing water, municipalities can conserve freshwater resources and alleviate the strain on traditional water supplies.
- Industrial: Various industries require large quantities of water for their processes. Water recycling and reuse in the industrial sector can significantly reduce water consumption and decrease the demand on freshwater sources. Industrial applications include cooling water systems, manufacturing processes, power generation, and equipment cleaning.
- Agriculture: Agriculture accounts for a significant portion of global water usage. By reusing treated wastewater for irrigation purposes, agricultural activities can conserve freshwater resources and reduce reliance on groundwater. Recycled water can provide essential nutrients to crops, and advanced treatment methods ensure it meets necessary quality standards.
- Commercial: Commercial facilities, such as hotels, resorts, office buildings, and shopping centers, can implement water reuse systems to meet their non-potable water needs. This includes toilet flushing, landscaping, and cooling tower operation. By reusing water onsite, commercial establishments can reduce their dependence on freshwater sources.
- Environmental: Water recycling and reuse initiatives also contribute to environmental conservation. Treated wastewater can be released into rivers, lakes, or wetlands to restore ecosystems, support aquatic life, and improve water quality. This helps to maintain a healthy balance within natural environments.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=96335812
50,001 L TO 100,000 L is projected to be the fastest growing capacity in the market, in terms of value.
One crucial application is providing clean drinking water to municipalities and large urban or suburban areas. These plants play a vital role in treating water from natural sources such as rivers or lakes, removing impurities, and ensuring safe and potable water for the local population. Moreover, industrial applications greatly benefit from a water treatment plant of this capacity. Industries such as manufacturing, power generation, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals require large volumes of water for their processes.
Middle East and Africa is expected to be the fastest growing market for water recycle and resue market during the forecast period, in terms of value.
Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific markets are registering high growth, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India, China, South Korea, South Africa are investing in various industrial developments driving the water recycle and resue market. Moreover, the increasing Industrial and commercial application in all these countries is driving the demand for filtration equipments. The increasing investment in the filtration equipment’s by giant industry players is driving the growth factors of the market.
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=96335812Water Recycle and Reuse Market Key Players:
The key players in this market Veolia Water Technologies(France), SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (France), Evoqua Water Technologies(US), Fluence Corporation Limited (US), Dow Chemical Company (US), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Kubota Corporation (Japan), Siemens Energy (Germany), Alfa Laval (sweden), Melbourne Water (Australia).
Veolia Water Technologies is a subsidiary of Veolia, a French multinational company that specializes in environmental services. Veolia Water Technologies is a global leader in water and wastewater treatment solutions, providing a wide range of products and services to various industries, including municipal and industrial clients.