According to the new market research report “Gas Chromatography Market by Instrument (Systems, Detectors), Accessories and Consumables (Columns, Column accessories, Pressure regulators, Gas generators),End user (Oil & Gas industry, Environmental agencies, Pharma & Biotech) – Global Forecast to 2022″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, The global Gas Chromatography Market is expected to reach USD 3.67 Billion by 2022 from USD 2.64 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.2%.
Download PDF Brochure : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=101656773
The growth in this market is driven by factors such as increase in crude & shale oil production, increasing importance of waste water treatment, rising adoption of GC-MS, initiatives to reduce environmental pollution levels, growing food safety concerns, and increased importance of chromatography in drug testing.
Geographical Growth Analysis:
The market in North America is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The increase in the U.S. shale gas production, growing funding for Environmental Testing and clean-up in Canada, increasing funding for R&D activities in healthcare & environmental industries, and growth in food testing industries are driving the growth of this region.
What Drives the Market?
1. Increasing Crude & Shale Oil Production
2. Collaborations Between Chromatography Instrument Manufacturers and Research Laboratories/Academic Institutes
3. Increasing Focus on Waste Water Treatment
4. Rising Adoption of Gc-Ms
5 .Development of Policies and Initiatives to Reduce Environmental Pollution Levels
6. Growing Food Safety Concerns
7.Growing Importance of Chromatography Tests in the Drug Approval Process
Global Gas Chromatography Market Segmentation:
1. Gas chromatography is an analytical separation technique used to analyze volatile substances and separate organic compounds in the gas phase. By separating the sample into individual components, GC allows to identify (qualitative) and measure the amount (quantitative) of the various sample components. These measurements of organic compounds allow applications in petrochemical and pharmaceuticals, environmental measurements of aromatic pollutants in air and water, and in the detection and measurement of pesticides, among others.
2. The market has been segmented, on the basis of instruments, into systems, detectors, auto-samplers, and fraction collectors. The systems segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can primarily be attributed to factors such as increased capability to analyze complex compounds and technological advancements.
Speak to Analyst @https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=101656773