The HVAC Linesets Industry involves the manufacturing, distribution, and installation of linesets, which are pre-insulated copper tubes used to connect air conditioning and refrigeration units with indoor and outdoor components. These linesets carry refrigerant between the evaporator and condenser units, facilitating the heat exchange process that is central to heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The global HVAC linesets market size is projected to reach USD 11.4 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 10.0% from USD 7.1 billion in 2021. Urbanization and increase in residential construction, growing trends of smart homes, increasing demand for air conditioners, and significant growth in number of data centers and their power density are driving the HVAC lineset market.
Demand in End-Use Industries:
The demand for HVAC linesets is driven by several key end-use industries:
- Residential HVAC Systems: Linesets play a crucial role in residential HVAC systems, connecting indoor air handling units (such as air handlers or evaporator coils) with the outdoor condenser units. They ensure efficient refrigerant flow, contributing to effective cooling and heating within homes.
- Commercial HVAC Systems: In commercial buildings, linesets are essential for central HVAC systems that maintain comfortable temperatures in office spaces, retail stores, hospitals, hotels, and other commercial establishments. Properly functioning linesets ensure consistent cooling or heating throughout large spaces.
- Retail and Supermarkets: Refrigeration systems in supermarkets and retail stores rely on linesets to connect walk-in coolers, freezers, and display cases to external condenser units. Linesets facilitate temperature control, ensuring the freshness and preservation of perishable goods.
- Food Services: Restaurants, cafeterias, and food processing facilities use HVAC linesets to maintain ideal temperatures in kitchens and storage areas. They help prevent food spoilage and maintain hygiene standards.
- Industrial Facilities: Industrial settings, such as factories and warehouses, utilize HVAC systems to regulate temperatures for worker comfort and machinery operation. Linesets ensure efficient cooling or heating, contributing to a productive work environment.
Importance and Benefits:
The demand for HVAC linesets is propelled by the essential role they play in maintaining indoor comfort and environmental control across various sectors. Properly functioning linesets contribute to energy efficiency, cost savings, and consistent performance of HVAC systems. As buildings become more energy-conscious and efficient, the need for reliable HVAC linesets becomes increasingly crucial in ensuring proper temperature management and indoor air quality.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study download the pdf brochure
APAC is the fastest-growing region for the HVAC lineset market. The growth in demand for HVAC lineset in the region can be largely attributed to factors such as high population, increasing industrial growth, and stringent environmental norms. Moreover, the rising number of end-use industries in the region is also leading to innovations and developments in the field of HVAC lineset, thereby fueling the growth of the APAC HVAC lineset market.
The increase in demand for HVAC systems and the growing industrial development in the emerging economies, such as APAC and South America, are also boosting the market. The key players in the HVAC lineset market include Daikin (Japan), Halcor (Greece), Hydro (Norway), KME SE (Italy), Mueller Streamline Co. (US), Cerro Flow Products LLC (US), JMF Company (US), Zhejiang Ice Loong Environmental Sci-Tech Co., Ltd (China), Feinrohren S.p.A. (Italy), DiversiTech Corporation (US), Foshan Shunde Lecong Hengxin Copper Tube Factory (China), Zhejiang Hailiang Co., Ltd. (China), Linesets Inc. (US), Cambridge-Lee Industries LLC (US), HMAX (US), ICool USA, Inc. (US), PDM US (US), MM Kembla (Australia), Mandev Tubes (India), Uniflow Copper Tubes (India), Kobelco & Materials Copper Tube Co., Ltd. (Japan), Mehta Tubes Limited (India), and Klima Industries (South Korea). These market leaders have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies between January 2015 and May 2021 to strengthen their position in the HVAC lineset market. The strategy of expansions was among the major growth strategies adopted by the leading market players to enhance their regional presence and meet the growing demand for HVAC lineset in emerging economies.
Request for Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=209588791
Daikin is one of the leading players in air-conditioning and fluorochemicals businesses. It is engaged in manufacturing general air-conditioning equipment with in-house divisions covering both air conditioning and refrigerants. The company operates globally and provides its products in more than 150 countries. The company operates many R&D centers as well that are dedicated to innovations in the Air Conditioning business segments. The R&D centers of the company are located in 6 regions namely: the US, Japan, China, Asia/Oceania, and Europe. The company offers long line sets and Mini Split Line sets under the brand name of Daikin. These line sets are offered through onsite sales or through the channel of e-commerce such as e-Bay.
Halcor is amongst the leading manufacturers and suppliers of copper tubes in Europe. The company operates as a copper tubes division of ElvalHalcor, a joint venture established in December 2017, between Elval and Halcor. The copper segment of ElvalHalcor comprises four subsidiaries and two joint ventures, located in Greece, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey. The copper segment of ElvalHalcor develops and distributes a wide range of products, including copper and copper-alloy rolled and extruded products with Halcor being the sole producer of copper tubes in Greece. Halcor along with four more companies form the copper division of ElvalHalcor, is engaged in the production, processing and marketing of copper and copper alloys products. Halcor offers copper alloy and copper based products for application in various sectors, such as plumbing, HVAC&R, renewable energy, architecture, engineering and industrial production. Halcor has a commercial presence across European and global markets with its products being distributed in approximately 60 countries around the world.