The alpha olefins market size is projected to reach USD 13,464.2 million by 2022 from USD 8,761.2 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.8%. The rising demand from the end-use industries such as plastics and automotive is driving the market of alpha olefins. Alpha olefins are used in the production of polyethylene. Thus, the increasing demand from the plastics industry for polyethylene production is expected to drive the market for alpha olefins.
♦ Download PDF Brochure –https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1282
North America to account for the largest share of the global alpha olefins market during the forecast period
In this study, the alpha olefins market is segmented into five major regions, namely, Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East Asia & Africa, and South America. North America is the largest market for alpha olefins.The region has a huge potential for the alpha olefins market as the region has a vast and varied industrial base. The growth in North America is mainly attributed to the continuous expansion of oil & gas and petrochemical infrastructure in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. North America is considered as a potential investment hub for alpha olefins production by several domestic as well as foreign players because of its vast natural resources reserves. It houses some of the top regional players such as Chevron Phillips Chemical Company (U.S.) and ExxonMobil. (U.S.). The high growth in the region is likely to be backed by the increasing demand from the plastics industry coupled with the rising awareness of environment-friendly products.
Premium Insights –
4.1 Growth Opportunities for the Alpha Olefins Manufacturers Between 2016 and 2022
4.2 Global Alpha Olefins Market to Grow at A Steady Rate
4.3 Asia-Pacific Aplha Olefins Market Scenario By Country and Application
4.4 Leading Countries in the Alpha Olefins Market, 2017
4.5 Alpha Olefins Market in 2017, By Application
♦ Request Free Sample Report –https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=1282
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Who are the major market players in the alpha olefins market?
- What are the regional growth trends and the largest revenue-generating regions for the alpha olefins market?
- Which are the significant regions for different industries that are projected to witness remarkable growth for the alpha olefins market?
- What are the major types of alpha olefins that are projected to gain maximum market revenue and share during the forecast period?
- Which is the major type of source where alpha olefins are used that will be accounting for the majority of the revenue over the forecast period?