MarketsandMarkets™ has added a new report titled, ‘Global Medical Electrodes Market’ in its vast database of research reports. The Global Medical Electrodes Market is comprehensively assessed in this report, providing insights into its current landscape and future growth prospects for the forecast period of 2021-2026. The report presents a detailed analysis of the market by employing a rigorous methodology that involves studying, synthesizing, and aggregating data from multiple reliable sources. By presenting a comprehensive scenario of the market, the report accurately calculates the market size and offers valuable insights into key trends and factors driving the growth of the medical electrodes market. This report serves as a valuable resource for industry stakeholders, researchers, and decision-makers seeking to understand the dynamics of the global medical electrodes market and make informed business decisions.
This report caters to a wide range of readers, including experts, professionals, analysts, employees, and managers, providing them with valuable insights and statistical data. With a comprehensive summary and in-depth analysis, the report serves as a crucial tool in the decision-making process, particularly for key business areas. The inclusion of visually appealing illustrations such as charts, graphs, and tables, along with qualitative and quantitative data, facilitates a better understanding of the information presented. By offering ready-to-access analytical data from industry experts, the report empowers readers with the knowledge and insights necessary to make informed decisions.
Download a PDF Copy: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=171260948
The report “Medical Electrodes Market Size, Growth by Product [Diagnostic Electrodes (ECG, EEG, EMG), Therapeutic Electrodes (Defibrillator, Pacemaker)], Technology (Wet, Dry, Needle), Application (Neurophysiology, IOM), Usage (Disposable, Reusable), – Global Forecast to 2026 is projected to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.3%.
The global medical electrodes market is fragmented. The prominent players operating in this market include Medtronic (Ireland), Ambu A/S (Denmark), 3M (US), Natus Medical Incorporated (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), ZOLL Medical Corporation (US), Cardinal Health (US), CONMED Corporation (US), Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan), Rhythmlink International, LLC (US), Cognionics, Inc. (US), GE Healthcare (US), Compumedics Limited (Australia), and Nissha Medical Technologies (Japan).
This report categorizes the global medical electrodes market into the following segments and sub-segments:
- Diagnostic Medical Electrodes
- Electrocardiography (ECG) Electrodes
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Electrodes
- Electromyography (EMG) Electrodes
- Other Diagnostic Electrodes [electroretinography (ERG) electrodes and electrooculography (EOG) electrodes]
- Therapeutic Medical Electrodes
- Defibrillator Electrodes
- Pacemaker Electrodes
- TENS Electrodes
- Electrosurgical Electrodes
- Neuromuscular Stimulation Electrodes (NMES)
- Other Therapeutic Electrodes (wound healing electrodes, blood gas electrodes, and iontophoresis electrodes)
- Wet Electrodes
- Dry Electrodes
- Needle Electrodes
- Disposable Medical Electrodes
- Reusable Medical Electrodes
- Sleep Disorders
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM)
- Surgical Applications
- Other Applications (vision disorders and wound healing)
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
- North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA)
- In 2021, Sticky Pad Surface Electrodes manufacturered by Rhythmlink International, LLC (US) received FDA clearance for MR Conditional for 1.5 and 3 Tesla MRI environments and now can be used safely and effectively in imaging environments.
- In 2020, Natus Medical, Inc. (US) entered into a partnership with Holberg EEG AS (Norway). This partnership aims to improve and automate the diagnosis of epilepsy by developing and distributing an AutoSCORE algorithm worldwide.
- In 2019, Medtronic (Ireland) entered into a distribution agreement with Alpha Omega (Israel). This agreement aimed to market Medtronic’s surgical navigation products designed for procedures in the brain.