Global medical power supply market is projected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2025 from USD 1.3 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. North America commanded the largest share of the market. Market growth is mainly attributed to the strong base of healthcare facilities, especially hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers, and the growing medical equipment production
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1208
The growth of this market is mainly driven by the growing number of PSUs vendors across major markets, increasing adoption of home healthcare devices.
The 200W and less segment of treatment planning systems products to hold major market share by 2025
Based on the converter type, the medical power supply market is segmented AC-DC power supply and DC-DC power supply. The AC-DC power supply segment is further divided into 200W and less, 201-500W, 501-1000W, 1,000-3,000W and 3000W and above. Among the AC-DC power supply products, the 200W and less segment held a major share of the market
Based on application, the radiation oncology segment is expected to account for the largest share of the medical power supply market
The diagnostic imaging systems segment is further divided MRI systems, CT scanners, X-ray Systems, Ultrasound Systems, Mammography Systems, PET Systems and other diagnostic imaging systems, Among these, MRI systems sub-segment dominated the market. The major share of the segment is attributed to the growing number of MRI machine installation base.
The external power supply segment is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period
Significant market growth and large share of external power supply segment can primarily be attributed to availabiliy of external AC-DC power in various wall plug-ins and freestanding models or desktop AC-DC power configurations to cater to hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, clinical laboratories, and physician clinics
North America is expected to dominate the global medical power supply market
Increasing number of vendors manufacturing medical power supply and a growing number of approvals for medical power supply are the major factors driving market growth in North America. Customers in North America are moving towards outsourcing for crubing manufaturing expense, which is increasing demand for medical power supply.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=1208
Advanced Energy Industries (US), Delta Electronics (Taiwan), TDK-Lambda Corporation (Japan), SL Power Electronics (US), XP Power (Singapore), Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation (US), COSEL (Japan), FRIWO Gerätebau (Germany), Bel Fuse (US), MEAN WELL Enterprises (Taiwan), GlobTek (US), Wall Industries (US), SynQor(US), Inventus Power (US), and Astrodyne TDI (US) among others are some of the major players operating in the global medical power supply market.
- To define, describe, and forecast the Medical Power Supply market on the basis of conver type, application, architecture, manufacturing type, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth potential of the global market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
- To analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the global market
- To analyze key growth opportunities in the global market for key stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of market segments and/or subsegments with respect to five major regions, namely, North America (US and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, and the RoE), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, and the RoAPAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and RoLATAM), and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile the key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze the competitive developments undertaken in the global market, such as product launches; agreements; expansions; and mergers & acquisitions
Get free Customization @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=1208