[47 Pages Report] The North American Radiation Protection Apron Market is projected to reach USD 49 million by 2024 from USD 36 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
Market Size Estimation:
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the total size of the market. These methods were also used extensively to estimate the size of various sub-segments in the market. The research methodology used to estimate the market size includes the following:
- The key players in the industry and markets have been identified through extensive secondary research
- The industry’s supply chain and market size, in terms of value, have been determined through primary and secondary research processes
- All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources
Please share your specific interest to serve you better: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=124332526
Front protection aprons segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018.
Based on type, the medical radiation protection aprons market is segmented into front protection aprons, vest and skirt aprons, and other aprons. In 2018, the front protection aprons segment accounted for the largest market share primarily due to the wide availability and high usage of these aprons in dental clinics and hospital settings.
- In 2019, Infab Corporation (US) received certification from Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc., an accredited certification body, to design and develop radiation protective apparel, accessories, barriers, apron racks, and gloves.
- In 2018, Infab Corporation (US) announced that it would launch its revolution premium vest and skirts with interior pockets in January 2019.
- In 2018, Infab Corporation (US) expanded its revolution aprons with the latest revolution color—light blue serenity.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=124332526
US accounted for the largest share of the North American Radiation Protection Aprons Market in 2018.
The US accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. The large share of the US can primarily be attributed to the rising incidence of cancer, growing geriatric population, and the strong presence of key players in the country. Apart from this, increasing safety awareness among people working in radiation-prone environments is also expected to drive the overall medical radiation protection aprons market in the country.
Prominent players in the medical radiation protection aprons market include Infab Corporation (US), Bar·Ray Products (US), Burlington Medical LLC (US), Shielding International, Inc. (US), and AliMed, Inc. (US).