The growth in the Patient Lateral Transfer Market will majorly be driven by high risk of injuries to caregivers during manual handling of patients, and implementation of regulations to minimize manual patient handling. Lateral transfer product offers advantages in overcoming persistent difficulties in handling patients with special conditions; these advantages are driving their uptake in the market.
What the Market Looks Like?
Predicted to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period,
the Global Patient Lateral Transfer Market
is estimated to reach USD 305.4 Million. North America (comprising the U.S. and Canada) is
accounted for the largest share of the global market, followed by Europe.
based on product is classified into air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses, sliding sheets, and accessories. The air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment is further divided into two sub-segments such as air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment by type, which comprises of regular mattress, split leg transfer mattress, and half mattress; and air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment by material which includes reusable, and single-patient use.
In product segment, air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The large share of this product segment can be attributed to advantages of air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses in overcoming persistent difficulties while handling patients with special conditions and recommendations for the use air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses to avoid risk of musculoskeletal diseases in caregivers.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=93948116
What Drives the Market?
The growth of the global Patient Lateral Transfer Market for Patient Lateral Transfer is primarily influenced by the following factors:
- High Risk of Injuries to Caregivers During Manual Handling of Patients
- Implementation of Regulations to Minimize Manual Patient Handling
- Advantages of Lateral Transfer Devices in Overcoming Persistent Difficulties in Handling Patients with Special Conditions
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global patient lateral transfer market on the basis of product and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze the market segments and sub-segments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
Geographical growth scenario of Patient Lateral Transfer Market:
The rising prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) among caregivers, growing geriatric population, and increasing incidence of chronic and lifestyle diseases are the major factors driving market growth in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period. Significant investments by key market players, increasing government support, developing R&D infrastructure, are the major factors fueling the growth of the patient lateral transfer market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Request Research Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=93948116
Leading market players and strategies adopted:
The patient lateral transfer market is dominated by established players such as Getinge AB (Sweden), HoverTech International (U.S.), AirPal (U.S.), Patient Positioning Systems (U.S.), Medline Industries (U.S.), EZ Way (U.S.), and McAuley Medical (U.S.)