The Global Asia Pacific Pharmacy Automation Market is projected to reach USD 725 million by 2027 from USD 453 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. Growth in the market is mainly driven by the growing investment for healthcare infrastructural development and growing need to minimize medication errors. Emerging markets will be the key areas of opportunity for players seeking to expand their presence in the market. On the other hand, the high costs of implementing pharmacy automation systems in health facilities and pharmacies can inhibit the growth of this market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=78115984
Browse in-depth TOC on “Asia Pacific Pharmacy Automation Market”
130 – Tables
36 – Figures
184 – Pages
Key Market Players
The Asia Pacific pharmacy automation market is consolidated at the top with a large number of leading market players based in developed countries. The prominent players operating in this market include Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Yuyama Co., Ltd/Yuyama Mfg Co., Ltd (Japan), Omnicell, Inc. (US), KUKA AG (Swisslog Healthcare) (Germany), TOSHO Co, Inc. (Japan), Cerner Corporation (US), TouchPoint Medical Solutions (US), Takazono Corporation (Japan), Capsa Healthcare (US), ARxIUM, Inc. (US), ScriptPro LLC (US), Tension Corporation (US), Meditech Pharmacy Management Solutions (Belgium), Willach Group (Germany), and Stäubli International (Switzerland). Due to the intense competition in the market, major market players are increasingly focusing on expanding their business and strengthening their product portfolio by acquiring smaller players with the desired technological capabilities or geographical presence.
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (US): As a global manufacturer of high-quality pharmacy automation products, BD aims to further strengthen its market position through organic growth strategies such as investments in research & development activities. BD invested USD 1.33 billion and USD 1.09 billion in R&D in 2021 and 2020, respectively. Moreover, with its strong geographic presence, wide distribution network, and brand recognition, the company has established itself as a leader in the Asia Pacific market.
Yuyama Co., Ltd/Yuyama Mfg Co., Ltd: Yuyama is the second leading player in the Asia Pacific pharmacy automation market (2021). Yuyama offers a wide range of automated pharmacy solutions. Over the years, the company has gained a greater market share by expanding its geographic reach. Yuyama mainly focuses on enhancing its business through product development. Its wide portfolio and focus on development & enhancement have given it a competitive advantage over other players in the Asia Pacific market.
Omnicell, Inc. (US): Omnicell is one of the leading players in the Asia Pacific pharmacy automation market. The company has an extensive range of pharmacy automation systems with a high brand value that has helped it gain a competitive edge in the Asia Pacific pharmacy automation market and a prominent global presence. The company focuses on inorganic growth by acquiring other companies. Omnicell acquired MarkeTouch Media, LLC (US) to expand its footprint in the retail pharmacy sector. It also acquired ReCept Holdings, Inc. (US) to expand its advanced services portfolio.
Inquire before buying this report:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=78115984
- In 2022, Capsa Healthcare (US) announced the acquisition of Humanscale Healthcare (US), a designer and manufacturer of flexible technology solutions and computing workstations based in New York. Combined, Capsa now offers the broadest product suite in the market and expands its ability to provide ergonomically tailored point-of-care computing solutions to healthcare partners worldwide.
- In 2021, Omnicell, Inc. (US) opened a new software development center in Bangalore, India, that will focus on product innovations to deliver cloud-based infrastructures.
- In 2020, Capsa Healthcare (US) acquired RoboPharma, which delivers customized high-speed prescription filling solutions for community pharmacies, hospitals, wholesalers, and central fill operations. With the acquisition, Capsa broadened its reach in the European and Asian pharmacy automation markets.
- In 2020, KUKA AG (Swisslog Healthcare) (Germany) launched its innovative Open Pharmacy platform to enable the transformation of pharmacies into health hubs. The platform includes AirTec, a fast transport solution natively connected to a new generation of EvoTec and TwinTech smart storage solutions. Additionally, the platform includes Living Shelves, a digital kiosk, and MedyBox, a 24/7 secure dispenser.
- In 2019, Capsa Healthcare (US) launched Kirby Lester KL-SR, a robotic dispenser for busy retail and hospital outpatient pharmacies. The KL-SR is a vial-filling robot.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=78115984
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their pain points around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model – GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 Micro Quadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledge Store” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/