The global solvent evaporation market size is projected to reach USD 694 million by 2024 from USD 487 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.3%. Growth in this market is driven majorly by the growth of the biologics sector, increasing research & development expenditure, rising purity demands in end-use markets, and the growing development of large molecule biopharmaceuticals.
Solvent Evaporation Market by Evaporator Type (Rotary Evaporator, Nitrogen Blow Down Evaporator, Centrifugal Evaporator), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research & Academic Institute), Region – Global Forecast to 2024
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=68290365
The Solvent Evaporation Market is Segmented on:
Gene synthesis accounted for the largest share of the synthetic biology market in 2019.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into gene synthesis, genome engineering, cloning, sequencing, site-directed mutagenesis, measurement & modeling, microfluidics, nanotechnology, and bioinformatics technologies. In 2019, the gene synthesis segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=68290365
Critical questions the report answers:
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the medium to long-term?
- Which are the major types of products offered in solvent evaporators?
- Which geographies are likely to grow at the highest CAGR?
- What are the major end-users of the market?
- What are the different drivers & restraints of the market, and what will their impact be during the forecast period?