According to the new market research report “Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market by Implementation Type (Clamp-On and Inline), Measurement Technology, Number of Paths (1 Path Transit-Time, 2 Path Transit-Time, and 3 and Above Path Transit-Time), End-User, Region – Global Forecast to 2024″ The ultrasonic flow meter market is projected to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 1.5 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The growth of this market is driven with the increase in imports of crude oil in India, rise in shale gas exploration activities in the US, and increasing green field investments in China.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=168677264
Key Questions addressed by the report
- The report identifies and addresses key market, which would help various stakeholders such as utilities, process industries, power & energy associations, ultrasonic flow meter manufacturers, and dealers and suppliers to review the growth in demand.
- The report helps system providers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and make better strategic decisions.
- The report addresses the market share analysis of key players in the market, with the help of this, companies can enhance their revenues in the respective market.
- The report provides insights about emerging geographies for the market, and hence, the entire market ecosystem can gain a competitive advantage from such insights.
The clamp-on segment, by implementation, is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period.
The clamp-on segment, by implementation, is estimated to be the largest market during the forecast period. Clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter measures the flow without any interruption in the process and the flow rate under challenging environmental areas like toxic and hazardous conditions inside the pipe, which is expected to drive its demand in the ultrasonic flow meter market which is expected to drive its demand in the market.
The transit-time segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the ultrasonic flow meter
The transit-time segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period because of its bi-directional and precise flow measurement advantages. This technology can be utilized for both natural gas and petroleum liquid. This technology comprises 80–85% of the market share globally. Oil & gas and water & wastewater industry demands precise flow measurement technologies in their process, which is driving the transit-time segment. Hybrid is an upcoming technology with the second largest market share in the market. This technology is the combination of both the transit-time & doppler. This technology is mainly used by the water & wastewater industry.
Request Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=168677264
Asia Pacific: The leading market for ultrasonic flow meter.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the largest growing market for ultrasonic flow meters during the forecast period. The ultrasonic flow meter market has been segmented, by region, into Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, North America, and South America. The growth of this region is primarily driven by increasing number of investments in the water & wastewater, energy and power, refining, chemicals, and industrial infrastructure activities in the developing economies such as China and India.
Key Market Players
The ultrasonic flow meter market is dominated by a few major players that have a wide regional presence. The leading players in the market are Siemens (Germany), Danfoss (Denmark), Fuji Electric (Japan), Badger Meter (US), GE (US), Endress+Hauser (Switzerland), Honeywell (US), and KROHNE (Germany).
Browse Related Reports:
Smart Water Metering Market by Meter Type (Electromagnetic, Ultrasonic, Mechanical), Technology (AMI, AMR), Component (Meters & Accessories, IT Solutions, Communications), Application (Water Utilities, Industries), and Region – Global Forecast to 2024