The report “Ultrasound Needle Guides Market by Type (Reusable, Disposable), Application (Tissue Biopsy, Fluid Aspiration, Nerve Block, Regional Anesthesia, Vascular Access), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, ASC, Diagnostic Imaging Centers) – Global Forecast to 2027″, is projected to reach USD 369 million by 2027 from USD 274 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 6.1%. Ultrasound needle guides are becoming essential tools in a variety of medical procedures.
They are used to guide needles into a precise location in the human body, such as a tumor or organ, during a surgical procedure. The global ultrasound needle guides market is expected to experience significant growth over the next few years due to advancements in technology and increased demand for minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Download an Illustrative overview: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=263825853
Objectives of the Ultrasound Needle Guides Study:
- To describe, analyze, and forecast the ultrasound needle guides market by type, application, end user, and region.
- To describe and forecast the ultrasound needle guides market for key regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the ultrasound needle guides market.
- To strategically analyze the ecosystem, regulations, patenting trend, value chain, supply chain, Porter’s five forces, technologies, key stakeholders and buying criteria, and prices pertaining to the market under study.
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players.
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in the ultrasound needle guides market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as investments, acquisitions, and R&D activities in the ultrasound needle guides market.
The global ultrasound needle guides market is divided into three major segments based on type: disposable, reusable, and fully automated. Disposable ultrasound needle guides are the most commonly used type and are typically used for single-use applications.
Request for FREE Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=263825853
Ultrasound Needle Guides Market Dynamics:
- Increasing prevalence of target diseases
- Increasing preference for minimally invasive biopsies
- Increasing adoption of ultrasound imaging
- Advantages offered by needle guides
- Risk of infections associated with use of aspiration and biopsy needles
- Limited reimbursement in developing countries
- Growth opportunities in emerging economies
Challenges: Limited number of skilled medical professionals
Key Market Players:
The prominent players in the ultrasound needle guides market are Roper Technologies (CIVCO Medical Solutions) (US), Aspen Surgical (US), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Siemens Healthineers AG (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Argon Medical Devices (US), Hologic, Inc. (US), Remington Medical Inc. (US), Geotek Medical (Turkey), InnoFine (China), KOELIS (France), Rocket Medical (China), BIRR (Netherlands), IZI Medical (US), Sheathing Technologies, Inc. (US), weLLgo Medical Products GmbH (Germany), and Advance Medical Designs, Inc. (US).
- In April 2022, Audax Private Equity has invested in Aspen Surgical. This investment has helped Audax to support Aspen as it pursues imminent organic growth and larger-scale acquisition opportunities to expand globally as a leading provider of single-use surgical products to acute care and surgical settings.
- In March 2021, Aspen Surgical has acquired Bluemed Medical Supplies. The acquisition of BlueMed has strengthened Aspen’s broad portfolio of surgical disposables and patient and staff safety products sold in the acute care market.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=263825853
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
To find out more, visit www.MarketsandMarkets™.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062