The anticoagulation therapy market for PT/INR testing devices is segmented into in-office testing devices and home testing devices. The in-office devices segment dominated the US anticoagulation therapy market for PT/INR testing devices. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to the large number of patients opting for in-office testing services. However, the home testing devices segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to its advantages such as convenience, time & cost savings, and quick result generation. Additionally, the cost of test devices and the tests themselves are often reimbursable.
What This Report Will Provide?
The high cost of NOACs and requirement of significant investments in the development of anticoagulation drugs are the major factors restraining the growth of this market. In addition, the growth in the anticoagulation clinics market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases & blood disorders, high level of medication adherence associated with clinics, and rising aging population.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[86 Pages Report] The US anticoagulation therapy market is projected to reach USD 27.83 Billion by 2022 from USD 17.25 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.5%
Major Growth Boosters:
The market is segmented into products (anticoagulation drugs and PT/INR testing devices) and anticoagulation clinics. The growth in the anticoagulation drugs market is primarily driven by the rising incidence of venous thromboembolism, atrial fibrillation, and stroke; long-term administration and high volume of recurring sales of anticoagulation drugs; and increasing demand for novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs).
Market growth is primarily driven by the rising incidence of venous thromboembolism, atrial fibrillation, and stroke; long-term administration and high volume of recurring sales of anticoagulation drugs; and increasing demand for novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs).
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=114158575
Years considered for this report :
- 2016 – Base Year
- 2017 – Estimated Year
- 2022 – Projected Year
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
- To define, describe, and forecast the market on the basis of anticoagulation drugs, PT/INR testing devices, and anticoagulation clinics
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and industry-specific opportunities)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall US anticoagulation therapy industry
- To forecast the size of the US anticoagulation therapy market
- To profile key market players in the US anticoagulation market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches and approvals in the market
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=114158575