According to the new market research report “Glycomics / Glycobiology Market by Product (Enzymes (Glycosyltransferase, Glycosidase), Instruments (HPLS, Mass Spectrometry, MALDITOF), Kits & Reagents (Glycoproteins)), Application (Diagnostic, Drug Discovery, Oncology), End User – Global Forecast to 2021″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, The global glycobiology market is expected to reach USD 1,211.4 million by 2021 from USD 649.5 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 13.3%.
Download PDF Brochure:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=132685525
Glycobiology is the study of carbohydrates and carbohydrate-containing biomolecules in biological processes. This study is used in diagnostics, drug discovery research, immunology, oncology, and various other applications. Glycobiology products are widely used for analysis of cell surface markers, which can act as diagnostic or therapeutic targets. The base year considered for the study is 2015, and the forecast has been provided for the period between 2016 and 2021.
The following are the major objectives of the study :
1. To define, describe, and forecast the global glycobiology market on the basis of product, application, end user, and region
2. To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the glycobiology market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
3. To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall Glycobiology market
4. To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and to provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
5. To forecast the Glycobiology market size of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World
6. To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies2
7. To track and analyze the competitive developments such as new product launches, agreements, collaborations, acquisitions, expansion and agreements in the glycomics market
Get Expert Analysis and Insights of Global Market | Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=132685525
Key Players and Strategies Adopted by Them:
The key players in the glycobiology market include Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), New England Biolabs (U.S.), ProZyme, Inc. (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Merck KGaA (Germany), Takara Bio, Inc. (Japan), Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), and Waters Corporation (U.S.).
Glycomics plays a crucial role in analyzing the molecular mechanism of various types of cancers. Glycomics also plays an important role in identifying new biomarkers for cancers. Biomarkers are used as key diagnostic targets for various types of cancers. They can also be used for devising novel and personalized therapies for cancer patients. Owing to its ability to differentiate between protein sub-types based on the molecular structure of their glycan patterns, glycomics has emerged as an important research tool for the discovery and validation of protein-based cancer biomarkers.