The specialty type of the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market is segmented into single- and multi-specialty ambulatory surgical centers. In 2019, multi-specialty ambulatory surgical centers accounted for the largest share of the ambulatory surgery center IT solutions market. The large share of this segment is attributed to factors such as the large number and different types of surgical procedures performed in these facilities and the availability of reimbursement for these procedures.
What the Market Looks Like?
The Ambulatory surgical centers market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during the forecast period. North America will continue to dominate the Ambulatory surgical centers market during the forecast period.
Market growth can be attributed to the growing need to curtail escalating healthcare costs, shift from inpatient to outpatient surgical procedures, and growing demand for IT solutions such as mhealth, telehealth, and remote patient monitoring for better management. However, high deployment costs and reluctance among end users to adopt new methods are expected to restrain the overall market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
What Drives the Market?
The growth of the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market is primarily influenced by the following factors:
- Increasing number of Ambulatory Surgical Centerss
- Need to curtail escalating healthcare costs
- Growing use of IT solutions among ASCs
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=182183086
Based on products and services, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market. The need to control the increasing healthcare costs and improve the efficiency of healthcare services by reducing medical errors are a major driver that propels the demand for healthcare provider solutions.
Based on components, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into services, software, and hardware. The services segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. This is due to the introduction of complex software, the need for integration and interoperability of software, the growing demand for consulting and outsourcing of various healthcare processes such as revenue cycle management, EHR management, and fraud detection.
- In 2019, NextGen Healthcare launched NextGen Health Data Hub
- In 2019, GE Healthcare launched Edison Datalogue and my. Cryochain software
- In 2019, MEDITECH collaborated with Google to offer EHR data through the Google Cloud Platform. This helped to securely deliver patient data, enhance scalability, and facilitate interoperability.
- In 2019, Epic Systems partnered with Teledoc Health to integrate Teledoc Health’s virtual care platform to Epic’s App Orchard that would help the company conduct telehealth video visits.
Read more about Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market@ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=182183086