Factors driving the growth of this market are the increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders, rapid growth in the geriatric population, prevalence of tobacco smoking, preference towards home-based oxygen therapy, and technological advancements to develop novel products delivering oxygen therapy.
The Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 4.01 Billion, at a CAGR of 8.7%
According to the new market research report “Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market by Product (Oxygen Source (Concentrator, Cylinder), Delivery Devices), Portability (Stationary, Portable), Application (COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, Pneumonia), End User (Hospital, Home Care) – Global Forecast to 2022″, published by MarketsandMarkets™.
Download PDF Brochure:
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the market on the basis of product, portability, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and opportunities)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
Browse and in-depth TOC on “Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market”
148 – Tables
46 – Figures
175 – Pages
Stationary oxygen therapy devices are estimated to command the largest market share in 2017
The market is segmented by portability into stationary devices and portable devices. In 2017, the stationary devices segment is expected to account for the largest share of the Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market, by portability. Severe complications in patients suffering from respiratory disorders and the increasing proportion of geriatric population across the globe are major drivers for the growth of this segment.
North America to account for the major market share in 2017
Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to dominate the Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market in 2017 on account of the increasing proportion of the geriatric population, rising number of hospitals, and increasing awareness regarding oxygen therapy.
Read a Press Release on “Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market”:
Key players in the Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market include Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Linde Healthcare (Germany), Chart Industries, Inc. (U.S.), Invacare Corporation (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Smiths Medical (U.S.), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (New Zealand), medicap homecare GmbH (Germany), GCE Holding AB (Sweden), Allied Healthcare Products Inc. (U.S.), Medicop D.O.O. (Slovenia), Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertriebs GmbH (Germany), and Respan Products Inc. (Canada).