The global Pest Control Market is predicted to progress rapidly at a CAGR of 5.1% to reach USD 29.1 billion by 2026. The global market was estimated to be valued at USD 22.7 billion in 2021. Pest management includes controlling infestations of insects, animals, germs, or other organisms that damage property, destroy food crops, and adversely affect the environment. Pest control eradicates or minimizes a wide range of undesirable insects and other pests from areas used for protective purposes, using chemicals, technologies, special equipment, and other safety measures. Various chemical, mechanical, biological, and digital solutions control different types of pests. Additionally, since pesticide solutions are toxic, pest control technicians must be acquainted with safety measures and proper usage.
Pest Control Market Growth Opportunities:
- Increasing demand for organic pest control methods: As consumers become more conscious of the impact of pesticides on the environment and human health, there is a growing demand for organic pest control methods such as biological control and integrated pest management.
- Rising global population: The world’s population is expected to reach 9.7 billion by 2050, leading to an increased demand for food production and subsequently, an increase in the need for pest control services.
- Growing awareness of the importance of pest control in the commercial sector: Pest control is critical in maintaining the hygiene and safety of food production, storage, and transportation facilities, as well as in commercial buildings, hotels, and hospitals.
- Advancements in technology: The use of advanced technology such as drones and robots in pest control is increasing, making it more efficient and cost-effective.
- Increasing adoption of pest control services in developing countries: Developing countries are experiencing rapid urbanization and an increase in the standard of living, leading to an increase in the demand for pest control services.
- Government regulations and initiatives: Government regulations and initiatives such as the implementation of food safety laws, and the promotion of integrated pest management practices, are driving the growth of the pest control market.
Pest Control Market Trends:
- Increasing demand for eco-friendly pest control methods: As consumers become more environmentally conscious, there is a growing demand for pest control methods that are non-toxic and do not harm the environment. This includes the use of natural predators, pheromone traps, and biological controls.
- Rising popularity of integrated pest management (IPM): IPM is a holistic approach to pest control that combines various methods to effectively control pests while minimizing the use of chemicals. This approach is becoming increasingly popular as it is more effective and sustainable in the long-term.
- Growing adoption of smart pest control technologies: Smart pest control technologies, such as IoT-enabled traps and sensors, are becoming increasingly popular in the pest control market. These technologies allow for real-time monitoring and control of pests, making pest management more efficient and effective.
- Increase in demand for pest control services in commercial sectors: With the increasing focus on food safety and hygiene, there is a growing demand for pest control services in commercial sectors such as food processing, hospitality, and healthcare.
- Rise in awareness about the spread of vector-borne diseases: Vector-borne diseases, such as malaria and dengue fever, are on the rise, leading to increased awareness about the importance of pest control in preventing the spread of these diseases. This is driving demand for pest control services in both residential and commercial sectors.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=144665518